END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 29 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 41 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 29 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 41

Go down

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 29 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 41 Empty FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 29 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 41

Post  Jude Tue 30 Aug 2016, 22:21

Published on Aug 29, 2016
1 Blessed is he that [a]judgeth wisely of the poor: the Lord shall deliver him in the time of trouble.

2 The Lord will keep him and preserve him alive, he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

3 The Lord will strengthen him upon the [b]bed of sorrow: thou hast turned all his [c]bed in his sickness.

4 Therefore I said, Lord have mercy upon me: heal my soul, for I have sinned against thee.

5 Mine enemies [d]speak evil of me, saying, When shall he die, and his name perish?

6 And if he come to see me, he speaketh [e]lies, but his heart heapeth iniquity within him, and when he cometh forth, he telleth it.

7 All they that hate me whisper together against me: even against me do they imagine mine hurt.

8 [f]A mischief is light upon him, and he that lieth, shall no more rise.

9 Yea, my [g]familiar friend, whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, [h]hath lifted up the heel against me.

10 Therefore, O Lord, have mercy upon me, and raise me up: so shall I reward them.

11 By this I know that thou favorest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph against me.

12 And as for me thou upholdest me [i]in mine integrity, and dost set me before thy [j]face forever.

13 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel world without end. [k]So be it, even so be it.
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down