END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 26 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 40 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 26 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 40

Go down

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 26 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 40 Empty FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 26 AUGUST 2016 | PSALM 40

Post  Jude Fri 26 Aug 2016, 23:04

Published on Aug 26, 2016
1 I waited [a]patiently for the Lord, and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me also out of the [b]horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon the rock, and ordered my goings.

3 And he hath put in my mouth [c]a new song of praise unto our God: many shall see it and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

4 Blessed is the man that maketh the Lord his trust, and regardeth [d]not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

5 [e]O Lord my God, thou hast made thy wonderful works so many, that none can count in order to thee thy thoughts toward us: I would declare and speak of them, but they are more than I am able to express.

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire: (for [f]mine ears hast thou prepared) burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.

7 [g]Then said I, Lo, I come: for in the roll of the book it is written of me.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down