END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 25 AUGUST 2016: PSALM 39 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 25 AUGUST 2016: PSALM 39

Go down

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 25 AUGUST 2016: PSALM 39 Empty FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 25 AUGUST 2016: PSALM 39

Post  Jude Thu 25 Aug 2016, 22:53

Published on Aug 25, 2016
1 I thought, [b]I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth bridled, while the wicked is in my sight.

2 I was dumb and spake nothing: I kept silence even from good, [c]and my sorrow was more stirred.

3 Mine heart was hot within me, and while I was musing, the fire kindled, and I [d]spake with my tongue, saying,

4 Lord, let me know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is: let me know how long I have to live.

5 Behold, thou hast made my days as an hand breadth, and mine age as nothing in respect of thee: surely every man in his best state is altogether [e]vanity. Selah.

6 Doubtless man walketh in a shadow, and disquieteth himself in vain: he heapeth up riches, and cannot tell who shall gather them.

7 And now Lord, what wait I for? mine hope is even in thee.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down