END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS CLEAR HILLARY CLINTON WAS WRONG AND STUPID" TREY GOWDY'S PISSED EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS CLEAR HILLARY CLINTON WAS WRONG AND STUPID" TREY GOWDY'S PISSED

Go down

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS CLEAR HILLARY CLINTON WAS WRONG AND STUPID" TREY GOWDY'S PISSED Empty AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS CLEAR HILLARY CLINTON WAS WRONG AND STUPID" TREY GOWDY'S PISSED

Post  Jude Sat 10 Jun 2017, 23:00

Published on Jun 10, 2017
"Comey Was Clear Hillary Clinton Was Wrong & Stupid" Trey Gowdy's Pissed

fbi director james comey was among the subject of lots of critical evaluation during his testimony on donald trump recently and also hillary clinton, on the weekends I usually upload things that interest me because not much is going on, trey gowdy spoke 1 day before the election and he had much to say about james comey and hillary clinton, this is latest news and breaking news to some people who have not heard gowdy like a boss talk , he is featured on fox news and on cnn and on us news today a news today in politics and political news and politics news, obama and russia have been coming up in congress lately and president trump has been under lots of heat, but this clip pretty much sums up why james comey should have been fired and why what he said about loretta lynch and hillary clinton was so important, trey gowdy news and trey gowdy new in top stories trey gowdy is also working with the cia in his new taskforce i will bring you as much trey gowdy 2017 news as I can,

james comey admitted loretta lynch pressured him into calling the investigation a matter so the public would not perceive it as bad
this is direct collusion and coordination and that is why this clip is so important so many people like trey gowdy had no idea why fbi did not pursue charges but now we know the tip of the iceberg this is for congress now and they are still investigating russia influence on election... but president trump is not under investigation

thanks for watching

hope you all are having a great saturday!

original air date: 11/7/ 2016
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down