END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS WRONG" TREY GOWDY SLAMS FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY OVER HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS WRONG" TREY GOWDY SLAMS FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY OVER HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION

Go down

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS WRONG" TREY GOWDY SLAMS FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY OVER HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION Empty AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "COMEY WAS WRONG" TREY GOWDY SLAMS FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY OVER HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION

Post  Jude Mon 15 May 2017, 01:38

Published on May 13, 2017
"Comey Was Wrong" Trey Gowdy Slams FBI Director James Comey Over Hillary Clinton Investigation

trey gowdy slams fbi director james comey for making up intent in a statue that does not exist gowdy tells all just days before the election i thought this was appropriate to show you guys a backroom gowdy session that not many people have ever seen this is how trey gowdy truly feels about how comey handled the investigation this is trey gowdy new and gowdy new clip this is also news today in politics and breaking news and us news and latest news in top stories today, people want trey gowdy to be the fbi director and I agree he should be if we want to know that the fbi is restored to actual balance, but will I miss his awesome grill sessions yes, we will see how far president trump will go with appointing gowdy to fbi director donald trump has said he has a short list so if gowdy confirms he will become the one.

original air date: 11/5 / 2016

3 days before the election!

thanks for watching

like comment subscribe share!!!
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin