END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE HILL GOSSIP - QUEEN ELIZABETH DID SOMETHING AMAZING FOR THE BOMBING VICTIMS EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE HILL GOSSIP - QUEEN ELIZABETH DID SOMETHING AMAZING FOR THE BOMBING VICTIMS

Go down

THE HILL GOSSIP - QUEEN ELIZABETH DID SOMETHING AMAZING FOR THE BOMBING VICTIMS Empty THE HILL GOSSIP - QUEEN ELIZABETH DID SOMETHING AMAZING FOR THE BOMBING VICTIMS

Post  Jude Sun 28 May 2017, 00:46

Published on May 27, 2017
Queen Elizabeth Did Something Amazing For The Bombing Victims

Queen Elizabeth has been praise by the whole nation. In times of turmoil the people seek for her comfort and the comfort of the Royal Family.

Following the horrible attack by Muslim suicide bomber, swearing allegiance to ISIS, UK was left in mourning.

His choice to bomb a concert with young girls is just another proof that ISIS is targeting the west, moreover women.

Because she and her husband are facing some health problems, they have been laying low.

The Queen made the following statement:

“The whole nation has been shocked by the death and injury in Manchester last night of so many people, adults and children, who had just been enjoying a concert.

I know I speak for everyone in expressing my deepest sympathy to all who have been affected by this dreadful event and especially to the families and friends of those who have died or were injured.

I want to thank all the members of the emergency services, who have responded with such professionalism and care.

And I would like to express my admiration for the way the people of Manchester have responded, with humanity and compassion, to this act of barbarity.”

Despite the statement, the nation is in a need of more condolence. After the Prime Minister raised the terror threat level, the people felt hopeless and overtaken with fear.

They wanted confirmation that everything was under control, to know that it was alright to go out of their homes. They were in need of a statement from a person they trust, and the Queen did that. She answered her nation’s call again just when they needed her.

The Queen made an appearance at the Hospital where the recovering children were. She amused the whole nation with nobility, to put the comfort of others before hers.
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down