END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "I WILL MAKE THEM COME TESTIFY" TREY GOWDY WARNS OFFICIALS TO NOT INTERFERE WITH HIS INVESTIGATION EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "I WILL MAKE THEM COME TESTIFY" TREY GOWDY WARNS OFFICIALS TO NOT INTERFERE WITH HIS INVESTIGATION

Go down

AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "I WILL MAKE THEM COME TESTIFY" TREY GOWDY WARNS OFFICIALS TO NOT INTERFERE WITH HIS INVESTIGATION Empty AMICUS HUMANI GENERIS - "I WILL MAKE THEM COME TESTIFY" TREY GOWDY WARNS OFFICIALS TO NOT INTERFERE WITH HIS INVESTIGATION

Post  Jude Fri 07 Apr 2017, 21:38

Published on Apr 2, 2017
"I Will Make Them Come Testify" Trey Gowdy Warns Officials To Not Interfere With His Investigation

trey gowdy enters congress for his first day back on the intelligence committee and he shocks officials and trey gowdy smashes any attempt they want to make at interfering with his investigation, this was the same with hillary clinton and the clinton emails but this time gowdy can actually make his investigation into a reality, trey gowdy spoke to the fbi shortly after this and trey gowdy james comey went into a sparring match infront of everyone verbally, this was covered on wikileaks extensively this is news today, trey gowdy has publicly said he would like president trump to help the fbi look into this further, hopefully donald trump will be able to break this with trey gowdy

original air date: 3/16/ 2017
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down