END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE POTTERS CLAY - FLAT EARTH PROOF: SOME THINGS THEY CAN'T FAKE EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE POTTERS CLAY - FLAT EARTH PROOF: SOME THINGS THEY CAN'T FAKE

Go down

THE POTTERS CLAY - FLAT EARTH PROOF: SOME THINGS THEY CAN'T FAKE Empty THE POTTERS CLAY - FLAT EARTH PROOF: SOME THINGS THEY CAN'T FAKE

Post  Jude Thu 02 Jun 2016, 21:01

Published on Apr 9, 2016
The World has been deceived, but true knowledge is being revealed cause we're nearing the end. The Lord has put it on my heart to reveal his true creation and pick apart the enemies deception piece by piece. Satan has the masses believing that we are unimportant and no where near the center of God's creation. He's telling you that one day "nothing" exploded into a bunch of perfect spheres and you're a sophisticated monkey that over billions of years has evolved into a person. Over the last 500 years he has created an indoctrination so strong that we have a collective denial for anything that says otherwise, and the flat earth is the only thing that most people even refuse to look at the evidence for. If you don't think this is true then my guess is you are one of the ones who's refusing to look at the evidence that's out there. Jesus is coming back very soon, we are truly nearing the end, and God is revealing his true creation for those that want to see.

After looking into this further, there are some sources that say this flight routed through Taiwan on its way to LAX. If that is the case then please pretend the little red line on the flat map was about an inch shorter, and that the route on the globe map started from right above the Philippines instead of right below. Either way it still makes more sense on a flat map, but then again I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever actually know what the real map our world looks like. Just wanted to include this cause I don't want to be misleading, I'm only searching for truth regardless of where it leads and I didn't want the video to not have accurate information since there is some controversy. God Bless you guys, thanks for watching!

Luke 8:17
"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad."
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down