END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE POTTERS CLAY - STAR TRAILS PROVE EARTH ISN'T MOVING - FLAT EARTH EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE POTTERS CLAY - STAR TRAILS PROVE EARTH ISN'T MOVING - FLAT EARTH

Go down

THE POTTERS CLAY - STAR TRAILS PROVE EARTH ISN'T MOVING - FLAT EARTH Empty THE POTTERS CLAY - STAR TRAILS PROVE EARTH ISN'T MOVING - FLAT EARTH

Post  Jude Wed 28 Jun 2017, 00:26

Published on Jun 26, 2017
This was great work done by bmlsb69, in fact I would say it's irrefutable that we couldn't possibly live on a globe and observe the stars the way we do. So to all my ball loving friends out there I challenge you to show us how on a spinning sphere with a wobbly axis traveling billions of miles around the sun each year we get perfect circles in time lapse footage with no parallax what so ever. In fact tape a camera to a globe and give it a spin and see what you get. The truth is coming out, more and more people are realizing they've been lied to. Mark my words NASA will soon tell you there are aliens, this is their end game and it always has been. Don't be fooled friends, it's a lie, coming soon to a flat earth near you! The Bible holds the truth, and Jesus is the only way out of the deception. Research Flat Earth.

Go Sub bmlsb69 for more great videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/bmlsb/vi...

• Category

• License

• Standard YouTube License

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down