END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
MARY, THE CARPENTER'S SON... EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

MARY, THE CARPENTER'S SON...

Go down

MARY, THE CARPENTER'S SON... Empty MARY, THE CARPENTER'S SON...

Post  Jude Sat 19 Dec 2015, 02:09

Here is the Bible truth my dear Friends and Family, and if you would just take the time to read the Bible and go before the Throne of our Almighty Heavenly Father, you too will know the truth.
The Bible says that Mary did not remain a virgin. She had more children...

Supporting Scripture:

Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? (Matthew 13:55, 56) (KJV)

Now listen to what a former Catholic priest (Richard Bennett) writes:
The unadorned truth is that like all other genuine believers, Mary of Bethlehem was a sinner saved by God’s grace, through faith, not by any essential righteousness or preserving grace granted in her own birth, nor any elevation of virginity within marriage as a higher call than what the Lord has decreed in His word. In this way she was and is truly blessed among women!” Read Luke 1:28, 42 for reference.

In Luke 1:46, 47 Mary herself said these precious words:
"My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour."

This is the Bible truth.. In the end our Heavenly Father will not hold you guiltless, nor will he accept any excuse as to why you denied His only Begotten Son as the only way to Him. Or that you have elevated Mary to the status of a saviour.

I plead with you one more time to read the Bible and see for yourself. If you are like me who don't like to be lied to, then call out to the Precious Name of our Saviour, for HE alone is Salvation.
The Bible tells us "For neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12

His Name is Yeshua (Jesus) and Blessed be His Name forever! May our Almighty Father bless those who yearn for the truth.. Amen and Amen! Thank you for your time. ~ Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down