END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
HOMELESS ROUND UP HAS BEGUN:  DEPOPULATION AGENDA EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

HOMELESS ROUND UP HAS BEGUN: DEPOPULATION AGENDA

Go down

HOMELESS ROUND UP HAS BEGUN:  DEPOPULATION AGENDA Empty HOMELESS ROUND UP HAS BEGUN: DEPOPULATION AGENDA

Post  Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 09:07

Homeless Round Up Has Begun: Depopulation Agenda

Tom Lupshu Tom Lupshu·73 videos

Published on Jan 16, 2014

Under the radar from the prying eyes of the public, Citys have made it legal to get rid of their homeless problem. Is this coming to a town near you? In America they have made it a crime to be homeless. Where are they putting the people from these "Round Ups"? This is not a Conspiracy Theory Anymore... As The Federal Reserve continues to print money for Quantitative Easing and keep the interest rate near zero percent, another housing bubble is forming. Once it breaks up, there will be a lot of people turning into homeless. Not to mention Unemployment. Where will the Government put all these homeless people? They are now using a more suttle approach to round up homeless people under the banner of goodwill while secretly shipping these people away to relocation centers for Extermination. I Hope I'm Wrong. Stay At The Ready...

Category

News & Politics
   License

Standard YouTube License

W

Back to top Go down