END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
PUERTO RICO:  CATHOLIC CHURCH SEX SCANDAL EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

PUERTO RICO: CATHOLIC CHURCH SEX SCANDAL

Go down

PUERTO RICO:  CATHOLIC CHURCH SEX SCANDAL Empty PUERTO RICO: CATHOLIC CHURCH SEX SCANDAL

Post  Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 09:02

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Catholic Church Sex Scandal in Puerto Rico: "There's a Mafia within the Church", says ex-Seminarian who witnessed sex acts at the Arecibo seminary

11:59 AM 666 - USA

A man studying to be a priest says Nuncio Josef Wesolowski & Bishop Iñaki Mallona knew of the sex acts at the "Master Jesus" Seminary in Puerto Rico. Cathedral of Arecibo (pictured above).
ARECIBO, PUERTO RICO - The truth about the Catholic Church is being exposed worldwide as this criminal organization continues to be the center of sex scandals. Last month, the head Vatican official in Dominican Republic, Josef Wesolowski, was just fired after being exposed for pimping boys in Santo Domingo, this week Priest Julio Cesar Grassi in Argentina was sentenced to 15 years in jail for sex abuse of children, while over in Peru a Catholic bishop Gabino Miranda was just destituted for being caught in sexual abuse of children. Now, the crimes of the Vatican in Puerto Rico are being exposed.

Just this week, on September 26, an ex-seminarian reported having witnessed homosexual encounters within the Diocese of Arecibo and that high officials of the Catholic Church made sure it was covered up.
Daniel Collazo Rivera, who attended the now-closed "Master Jesus" Seminary in Puerto Rico from August 2007 to October 22, 2009, said he left the Catholic Church after reporting irregularities and after seeing that nothing was done with priests who lived a life contrary to the dogmas of the Catholic church.
"Within the Catholic Church there is a mafia. I, along with other seminarians, made a complaint to the Vatican for several cases of homosexuality, pedophilia and theft, and after that I received death threats. And cars with tinted windows would sit outside my house to intimidate me, "said Collazo Rivera, whose allegations are documented in several affidavits and depositions.
The man reported that, at the Master Jesus Seminary, priests made several sexual advances to seminarians, while others had homosexual relationships established.
"The nuncio, Monsignor Josef Wesolowski, and Iñaki Mallona knew of these acts and they covered them up. When I left the seminary I met with Monsignor Iñaki, I commented on the reasons why I left my vocational training. What he did was thank me for being in the seminary and asked me to keep quiet," he disclosed.
Collazo Rivera's conversation with monsignor Mallona of Puerto Rico took place September 2009.

At the end of that same year and beginning of 2010, Collazo Rivera and another 6 seminarians wrote a letter to the Vatican detailing the irregularities they observed and witnessed at the Diocese of Arecibo in Puerto Rico and the Vatican in Rome responded by sending over three investigators in order to learn the details.
"In the letter to the Vatican, on my part, I let it be known that I saw the rector of the seminary kissing a seminarian, as stated before Rome. The other seminarians reported their experiences with three other priests who were exhibiting immoral behavior," he said.
Among the priests denounced by Collazo Rivera is Catholic Priest Jose Colon Otero, who is currently suspended from his duties as priest of St. Martin de Porres Catholic Parish as he is being investigated for sexual abuse accusations made against him.
"Priest Jose Colon was kicked out of Spain for kissing a seminarian and it is assumed that he was never ordained, but Bishop Iñaki Mallona made him a priest. The investigation of the Vatican continues. Many priests have been destituted, but there are others that are still under investigation...including priests of the Diocese of San Juan, Puerto Rico", he assured.

The ex-seminarian said that frustration and disappointment he experienced in the Diocese of Arecibo caused him to leave the Catholic Church.
"I retired. After the complaint was made, I was offered to go to another seminary and that they would pay me $500 per month and they would pay for my books, but I told them that my dignity is not purchased. I stopped practicing the Catholic faith. What I experienced fucked up my life. The Catholic Church has an incredible power and much influence to cover up all scandals "he said.

SOURCE

http://www.elnuevodia.com/dentrodelaiglesiahayunamafia-1606243.html
The Protect Your Children Foundation in collaboration with VaticanCrimes.com is committed to alerting the nations of the dangers that these evil men (and women) who hide behind a priest collar or nun uniform pose in our communities, utilizing their false appearance of holiness to deceive the masses, commit crimes and amass dishonest financial profits. We invite our dear readers to check out a summary report detailing over 10 million crimes committed by the Catholic Church worldwide in recent years: http://jh.to/organizedcrime

Back to top Go down