END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE POTTERS CLAY - LOOKS LIKE THE GLOBE IS HAVING ECLIPSE PROBLEMS EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE POTTERS CLAY - LOOKS LIKE THE GLOBE IS HAVING ECLIPSE PROBLEMS

Go down

THE POTTERS CLAY - LOOKS LIKE THE GLOBE IS HAVING ECLIPSE PROBLEMS Empty THE POTTERS CLAY - LOOKS LIKE THE GLOBE IS HAVING ECLIPSE PROBLEMS

Post  Jude Sat 02 Sep 2017, 03:32

I have been having a difficult time mourning the death of my beloved Brother Rudy. I have cried a river and it's painful not being able anymore to shed a tear. My eyes are in pain and my heart feels like it is exploding. I am in shock and unable to process what is going on right now.. Please forgive my inability right now to focus on uploading new items in the Olive Branch.. Between my severe health issues and the death of my beloved sibling, it's been unbearably distressing. Thanks for your understanding and patience... ~ Judy

Big thanks to Bob from Globebusters for giving me the idea for this video.

The shadow during the eclipse of the moon on the earth was about 70 miles wide (many times smaller than the moon) but during a lunar eclipse the shadow of the earth is massive on the moon eclipsing all of it and then some, even though the distance to the sun is pretty much the same for both and this should be a physical impossibility. The same lighting effect should happen to both, and the earth's shadow should be roughly 256 miles wide since earth is almost 4 times bigger than the moon, right? An Earth 4 times bigger means a shadow 4 times bigger... It's common sense. The moon is suppose to be 2159 miles across, so how is it exactly that earths shadow is eclipsing all of it? Does the light only shrink when it's the moon casting the shadow? We can't have it both ways now can we? This fact at the very least means we have to admit it isn't the earth causing lunar eclipses. I would suggest at least considering maybe NASA is lying on this one...

There are several documented instances of lunar eclipses happening while both the Sun and Moon are visible in the sky. (making the "earths shadow" theory impossible) The Greenwich Royal Observatory recorded that “during the lunar eclipses of July 17th, 1590, November 3rd, 1648, June 16th, 1666, and May 26th, 1668 the moon rose eclipsed whilst the sun was still above the horizon.” McCulluch’s Geography recorded that “on September 20th, 1717 and April 20th, 1837 the moon appeared to rise eclipsed before the sun had set.” The Daily Telegraph recorded it happening again on January 17th, 1870, then again in July of the same year, and it continues to happen during lunar eclipses to this day.

If you haven't seen it already please check out my video on Earthshine

Does the Missing Moon Debunk the Globe Model?
https://youtu.be/tZNbuYN_Efk

Category

Education

License

Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down