END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
ARSENIC-LACED FLUORIDE IN YOUR DRINKING WATER EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

ARSENIC-LACED FLUORIDE IN YOUR DRINKING WATER

Go down

ARSENIC-LACED FLUORIDE IN YOUR DRINKING WATER Empty ARSENIC-LACED FLUORIDE IN YOUR DRINKING WATER

Post  Ara Sat 10 Aug 2013, 18:34

By Mary Smith
Posted Friday, August 9, 2013 at 11:20am EDT
Keywords: clean water, water fluoridation

My friend Joyce from It’s Your Life (and partner in GMO Free Worldwide) sent over an article that made my blood BOIL!!!

In case you were wondering…We are being poisoned by our drinking water.  This is not something I take lightly nor am I sharing this to sell our water filters.  This is serious, no-nonsense Fact.

From The Sleuth Journal:

Fertilizer Industry’s Arsenic-Tainted Fluoride Laced into Drinking Water of 150 Million Americans

Allow me to simplify.  The “powers that be” are allowing YOU and your family to drink Arsenic which causes CANCER and now they want to vote on it.  WHAT?!?
NOW they want to decide to change the type of flouride?  Because it causes cancer!!  They should have thought about that BEFORE they poisoned the nation.

The article goes on to explain that the switch to a “safer” flouride would cost $100 million  but would save billions of dollars in reduced cancer costs.
http://blogs.naturalnews.com/arsenic-laced-flouride-in-your-drinking-water/

Just like with GMOs, the government regulators are allowing deadly chemicals not meant for human consumption to enter our homes before they know the effects.  It makes me mad!

Now is the time to educate yourself.  Don’t wait til you’re sick or your family is sick.  By then it will be too late!
Ara
Ara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down