END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
TURMERIC SPICE EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

TURMERIC SPICE

3 posters

Go down

TURMERIC SPICE Empty RE: SPICES

Post  Jude Tue 21 Dec 2010, 12:32

Beloved Tom,

I just from ear to ear when you call me Judy Lovingly.

Like you my dear Tom, when I cook I have to throw in freshly chopped onions, grated garlic, and ginger. It brings out the flavor and makes the cooking smell so good!

As a child I was privilege to live in an island where I lived off the land. My dad was an avid fisherman and rancher. When he went fishing, he often caught so much fish that he shared it with neighbors. That's why we made a lot of eskabechi. He also planted vegetables including spinach, pumpkin tips, taro, etc and tons of fruit trees. I loved going to the ranch. I was always picking off the fruit trees and the beach was my get-a-way! I miss home!

I didn't know that turmeric softens the wrinkles, my dear. I best get on it, straight away!

I am curious about your homemade salsa. Kindly share the recipe with us and I will give it a try. I never tried salsa with turmeric before. Now I like guacamole, and I make mine with fresh ingredients too. It's very good, but one has to watch out when eating it because it is fattening! Still very good though.

I love chicken adobo, but it's been a while since I made it. All I know is that it is delicious with steam rice!

Beloved Colin,

Sorry your Christmas article was not well received in the Muslim forum. I enjoyed reading it! Too often precious souls are so immersed in culture and tradition that it is difficult to break away. I remembered one incident [I was about 8 years old] when we went carolling in our village. We came to this house. All the lights were off, yet we still knocked on the door. When they opened the door we began to sing and the occupants just slammed the door shut. I couldn't understand it at all and I was asking my mom why did they do that. Well now I know.

It's unfortunate that many people like the person who slammed the door on us, would not take the time to teach us HIS Word; and that is why I want our cafe to be different. I pray that we will have the patience to walk with others who are still struggling. That is my prayer, not to turn any one away.

Stay blessed my dear Colin and Tom.

Sister Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

TURMERIC SPICE Empty RE: OF THE PAST

Post  Tomshalom Sun 19 Dec 2010, 18:38

Hi Collin,

Also, we were at a coffee shop too. I had to leave. And I have heard it is fallen, is fallen. I like learning the Bible for eternity, if I knew everything, then I can just stop my life.

Take it easy,
tom shalom
Yahushua Jesus
Tomshalom
Tomshalom

http://www.tomshalom.com

Back to top Go down

TURMERIC SPICE Empty RE: Turmeric spice

Post  Tomshalom Sun 19 Dec 2010, 18:28

Hi Judy Lovingly, :cherry:

Yes, my Dad introduced me to turmeric and I have been a freak about it. The bottle even says most exotic spice in the world. It keeps your face nice and clear from wrinkles too.

My Dad has given bottles of it to many family members, and they do not like it.
Also, one of my Aunts has cancer, and she refuses to use it because she hates the taste. I hope she gets better.

Spinach sounds good. I used to work at a chinese restaurant, I love chicken adobo.
I live off chips n salsa, so I make my own salsa and pour the turmeric in. The tomatoes holds lots of turmeric. I like frying eggs and potatoes. I do not cook often, but every time I use a stove, my spices goes in. Turmeric, Garlic salt, and paprika.

Thanks for the in depth study on turmeric, because for people that have never heard of it, it is good stuff. I am into the overdosage.

YHWH Love U,
Toms peace at God's peace
Tomshalom
Tomshalom

Back to top Go down

TURMERIC SPICE Empty RE: TURMERIC SPICE

Post  Jude Sun 19 Dec 2010, 11:11

Hi Beloved Tom,

One of my favorite dish that my mom makes is called "Eskabechi." I am not sure what it is in English, but I can tell you it is really good! I like it alot!

Anyways, my mother would always grate fresh turmeric when she made the Eskabechi. Another favorite dish she would add the freshly grated turmeric is spinach. I remember how it stained her fingers yellow, but I always love the smell when it's freshly grated and the taste is so exotic!

Did you know that Turmeric is also an anti-inflammatory perennial plant? It has many healing properties and/or is effective in the treatment of Alzheimer's Disease, Arthritis, Cancer and Diabetes.

What I also like is that it comes from the ginger plant family. I love ginger. It is what thwarts my migraines accompanied with nausea. Like ginger, turmeric stifles the cold and flu. It has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agents that assist us in quick recovery.

I want to thank you for contribution and pray that you will find The Olive Branch community loving and accepting as we fellowship together.

========================================================================================================================
Beloved Colin,

I know you mentioned that your wife is from the Philippines. I think your wife might know what Eskabechi is as the Filipinos make similar fish dish. Also, they make a dish called, "chicken adobo." We make a similar one called "chicken estufao." Very delicious! I bet you already tried it. One thing though is that most of the Filipinos would add sugar to their dish. In Guam, soy sauce is the main staple to every dish we make.

Thank you too beloved Brother Colin for your many contributions!

Lovingly,
Sister Judy

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

TURMERIC SPICE Empty RE: Spices

Post  Tomshalom Fri 17 Dec 2010, 16:55

Hi Colin,

Yes, we have chatted before. I am good. How are you? I like garlic salt in my salsa.
I also love Worlds Last Chance bible school.

Tom Shalom at Jehovah Shalom TV
Tomshalom
Tomshalom

Back to top Go down

TURMERIC SPICE Empty TURMERIC SPICE

Post  Tomshalom Thu 16 Dec 2010, 19:46

Cures Cancer and more.
I put it in my salsa.
Google Turmeric for in depth study.
Tom Shalom