END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE

Go down

STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE Empty STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE

Post  Jude Mon 08 Jul 2013, 14:16

STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE

This is what happens when you turn educating our youth over to special interest groups. Can you imagine a group called PRYSM, Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine, being in charge of telling your children about diversity and tolerance?  Story via HeterosexualAwarenessMonth.com:

Students Taught about Homosexual Foreplay Disguised As Tolerance

A school district in Maine is apologizing after middle school students learned about homosexual foreplay during what was supposed to be a “Diversity Day” presentation

“I don’t want my child taught heterosexual foreplay, let alone homosexual foreplay,”  said an outraged parent Kristy Howard.

The principal of Gorham Middle School sent a letter to parents apologizing for the graphic nature of the presentation by PRYSM, Proud Rainbow Youth of Southern Maine.

“They went beyond the scope of our intentions and discussed topics that we do not deem appropriate for our middle school,” Robert Riley wrote in a letter obtained by The American Journal. “We do not intend to expose them to ideas that are not within the scope of our teaching about responsible citizenship as it is embedded in our code of conduct.”

The incident occurred two weeks before the state voted to approve gay marriage – and involved a classroom of 25 eighth graders.

Howard’s 13-year-old son was one of those who came home shocked by the presentation’s graphic nature.

“They were talking about sex and if you didn’t have a condom – saran wrap could be used in place of a dental dam,” Howard told Fox News. “It was all new to me.”

Howard said the PRYSM presenters also cursed and questioned whether the children had been taught about safe homosexual sex.

One parent relates her frustration about why teachers didn’t step in to stop this:

James Hagen, chairman of the school committee, told The American Journal that teachers felt uncomfortable about the presentation and reported it to the principal.

“Teachers were in such shock,” he told the newspaper. “Everyone just froze.”

Principal Riley defended the way the teacher’s handled the situation – noting that the conversation about gay foreplay happened near the end of the presentation.

“I think if it had gone longer, they would have intervened,” he told Fox News.

He said the school is taking steps to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

“This particular day didn’t have anything to do with sex. It had everything to do with tolerance and kindness and trying to eradicate from our building the idea that it’s okay to be mean to each other,” he said.

Howard said the fact that teachers did not intervene was incredibly disturbing.

“It was a gay diversity class that was supposed to teach tolerance,” she said “When it got further than that somebody in the room should have stopped it.”

Bob Emrich, of Protect Marriage Maine, said he wasn’t surprised by the content of the so-called “diversity” class.

“Homosexual activists rarely advertise that they are going to indoctrinate children to their point of view,” he said in a statement. “It’s done under the radar, through mandatory ‘diversity, anti-bullying and tolerance’ lessons.”

“If there was any doubt that gay marriage would be taught to young children in Maine schools just as it is in Massachusetts and Canada, that doubt should be removed now,” he said. “If they are willing to teach our kids how homosexuals engage in foreplay, do you really think they won’t force gay marriage instruction of young children when it is the law of the land?”

Now, parents across the town have been forced to have some unusual conversations with their children.

“It did create conversation in our home that technically we wouldn’t have had,” Howard said. “My child knows his identity.”

She’s also informed her son that contrary to what PRYSM said, saran wrap should only be used to protect food.

“I’ve had to let him know that no matter what situation he gets in – my suggestion is not saran wrap,” she said. “My suggestion is to abstain altogether.”

Abstinence was not mentioned in the class.

She plans on airing her concerns at tonight’s school committee meeting.

“We’ve gotten away from reading, writing and math,” she said. “We’re graduating children that can’t read.”

But at least in Gorham, they know what to do with saran wrap.

SOURCE
http://standupforthetruth.com/2013/06/students-taught-about-homosexual-foreplay-disguised-as-tolerance/

Last edited by Jude on Sat 04 Jul 2015, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE Empty RE: STUDENTS TAUGHT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL FOREPLAY DISGUISED AS TOLERANCE

Post  Jude Mon 08 Jul 2013, 14:21

Outrageous! I've kept my kids from watching even the mildest "form of affection' by heterosexual couples on TV. Today, I am still guarding the minds of my grandchildren. To further protect them, I am sending them to a Christian school.

Here, we see that in the public schools there are educators who without parental consent expose children to this "abomination!" Yes! That is what our Great Almighty GOD calls it! It's His Words, and I agree with it!

All Christians who say they love GOD with all their heart and turn around and condone this behavior, needs to go back and read the Bible. This is not hate speech. And since when are the Words of GOD counted for as "hate?" And why is it viewed as hatred when a soul does as the Bible calls to do and that is to preach "Repent, for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand?" It's exactly what the LORD JESUS Christ said. HE created everything ~ "Heaven, earth the sea and all therein is."

Look at Africa and Russia and see where they stand on this issue. They reject it and know that it's not good. Praise the LORD that they stood up and morally reject the request of a president who is in favor of it!

If anyone wants to unfriend me because I belief in the true GOD; and that it's good for my soul and the whole world, then do so; because my allegiance is first and foremost to the Holiest One of Israel, the GOD and Father of my LORD and Saviour JESUS Christ. Amen!

It is better to bow your knees willingly today before the Throne of Mercy and Grace; than when that day comes, where "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that JESUS Christ is LORD, to the Glory of GOD the Father" For it written, and so shall it be done!" Amen Dear LORD, Amen!
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down