END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
MICHAEL SNYDER - HORDES OF LIBERALS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT RUTH BADER GINSBURG'S HEALTH EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

MICHAEL SNYDER - HORDES OF LIBERALS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT RUTH BADER GINSBURG'S HEALTH

Go down

MICHAEL SNYDER - HORDES OF LIBERALS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT RUTH BADER GINSBURG'S HEALTH Empty MICHAEL SNYDER - HORDES OF LIBERALS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT RUTH BADER GINSBURG'S HEALTH

Post  Jude Sat 04 Feb 2017, 17:42

MICHAEL SNYDER - HORDES OF LIBERALS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT RUTH BADER GINSBURG'S HEALTH Ruth-b10

Hordes of liberals are concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s health

BY MICHAEL ON FEBRUARY 2, 2017

On Tuesday evening, President Donald Trump nominated Neil Gorsuch for deceased Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia’s long-empty seat. On Wednesday morning, liberals woke up, did the math and realized it was time to be concerned about Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s fiber intake. Also bone density. Also exposure to airborne viruses (Madame Justice, what is your flu shot status?), and salmonella, and slippery ice, and also: Has anyone heard how scientists are coming along with a Zika vaccine?

“I’m very interested in this.” says Jeanette Bavwidinski, a community organizer in Pennsylvania. “I’m interested in what her daily regimen is. Like, what are you all feeding RBG? Is she getting enough fresh air? Is she walking? Is she staying low-stress? What is she reading? Is she reading low-stress things?”

FOR MORE ON THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE VISIT: http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/hordes-of-liberals-are-concerned-about-ruth-bader-ginsburgs-health#disqus_thread
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down