END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 22 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 57 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 22 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 57

Go down

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 22 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 57 Empty FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 22 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 57

Post  Jude Sat 24 Sep 2016, 19:26

Published on Sep 22, 2016
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, have mercy upon me; for my soul trusteth in thee, and in the shadow of thy wings will I [b]trust, till these [c]afflictions overpass.

2 I will call unto the most high God, even the God, that [d]performeth his promise toward me.

3 He will send from [e]heaven, and save me from the reproof of him that would swallow me. Selah. God will send his mercy, and his truth.

4 My soul is among lions; I lie among the children of men, that are set on fire; whose teeth are [f]spears and arrows, and their tongue a sharp sword.

5 [g]Exalt thyself, O God, above the heaven, and let thy glory be upon all the earth.

6 They have laid a net for my steps; [h]my soul is pressed down, they have dug a pit before me, and are fallen into the midst of it. Selah.

7 Mine heart is [i]prepared, O God, mine heart is prepared; I will sing and give praise.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down