END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
60-YEAR OLD OHIO 'PASTOR' COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH PREGNANT TEENAGER HAS WIFE'S 'BLESSING' EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

60-YEAR OLD OHIO 'PASTOR' COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH PREGNANT TEENAGER HAS WIFE'S 'BLESSING'

Go down

60-YEAR OLD OHIO 'PASTOR' COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH PREGNANT TEENAGER HAS WIFE'S 'BLESSING' Empty 60-YEAR OLD OHIO 'PASTOR' COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH PREGNANT TEENAGER HAS WIFE'S 'BLESSING'

Post  Ara Sat 05 Dec 2015, 14:30

60-Year-Old Ohio ‘Pastor’ Committing Adultery With Pregnant Teenager Has Wife’s ‘Blessing’
By Editor on December 1, 201583 Comments

60-YEAR OLD OHIO 'PASTOR' COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH PREGNANT TEENAGER HAS WIFE'S 'BLESSING' Thommi10

A 60-year-old Ohio former mob enforcer, who now considers himself a minister of God, has “married” his teenage bride and got her pregnant, all with the blessing of the other lady in his life — his 44-year-old wife.
“The whole situation works for all three of us,” Thom Miller told Barcroft Media. “I am the only one who is allowed to have more than one partner — and both of my wives understand and appreciate that.”

http://christiannews.net/2015/12/01/60-year-old-ohio-pastor-committing-adultery-with-pregnant-teenager-has-wifes-blessing/
Ara
Ara
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down