END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
WITNESS:  GUNMAN "SPRAYING EVERYBODY" POINT-BLANK EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WITNESS: GUNMAN "SPRAYING EVERYBODY" POINT-BLANK

Go down

WITNESS:  GUNMAN "SPRAYING EVERYBODY" POINT-BLANK Empty WITNESS: GUNMAN "SPRAYING EVERYBODY" POINT-BLANK

Post  Jude Sat 08 Jan 2011, 22:12

Jan. 8, 2011

Doctor Says Ariz. Shooting Suspect Was "Determined" as He Fired, Was Not Picking Out Targets

WITNESS:  GUNMAN "SPRAYING EVERYBODY" POINT-BLANK Image710

(CBS) TUCSON - A doctor who witnessed the shooting rampage in Tucson today said that the suspect looked "determined" as he began firing on those attending an Arizona congresswoman's constituent event.

At least six people were killed and more wounded. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Ariz., was in critical condition this afternoon following emergency surgery for a bullet wound to the head.

Special Section: Tragedy in Tucson

Dr. Steven Rayle told "CBS Evening News" anchor Katie Couric that he saw the shooter "spraying everybody at point blank range. It wasn't like he was picking people out; he just began shooting at everybody who was close to him [in] kind of a constricted area."

Ariz. Rep. Giffords, Others Shot; At Least 6 Die
Reports: Judge John Roll Received Death Threats
Obama: Giffords Shooting "A Tragedy for Our Entire Country"
Giffords' Husband, NASA Astronaut, Rushes to Ariz.
Gallery: Photos at Scene of Rampage

Dr. Rayle said there were about 20-25 people in attendance. "So probably at least half of the people were shot," he said.

He said he did not hear the suspect yell anything. "He had a determined look on his face," Dr. Rayle said. "And he just began shooting."

The gunman, whom police have identified as Jared Loughner, 22, was tackled and apprehended. "I think he really thought he would be getting away," he said.

After the gunman was subdued, Dr. Rayle helped render aid to some of the people that were shot, but said that several "were clearly mortally wounded right away."

The doctor checked on the condition of Rep. Giffords: "She was conscious, I was very encouraged because she was sitting - someone had propped her sitting up, was tending to her - and I could see she had blood on her face and a head wound, but she was moving her extremities and was conscious, so I was very encouraged that it was not a fatal wound."

He also witnessed a young girl being treated for a gunshot wound; she later died. "[She] was being given CPR, but again, CPR in a gunshot trauma is the last-ditch effort kind of thing."

FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE ACCESS LINK BELOW:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/01/08/eveningnews/main7226520.shtml?tag=topnews

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down