END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM

2 posters

Go down

VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM Empty RE: SIGHTINGS

Post  Jude Wed 15 Dec 2010, 20:18

It certainly is something to hear those words from that young boy Miguel. You can't help but feel for him. I am certain he was very sincere in sharing those words, however we do know that satan can transform into and angel of light. If all these precious souls would just read their Bibles and pray to the Father through HIS Son Jesus for Truth, I am certain they will arrive to a different conclusion.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, my dear Colin.
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM Empty VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM

Post  Jude Wed 15 Dec 2010, 04:39

by Sarah Forgany / KENS 5
Bio | Email

kens5.com

Posted on December 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Updated Monday, Dec 13 at 10:57 PM

COMAL COUNTY -- Residents at an apartment complex on FM 482 say they have a renewed sense of hope after they say the Virgin Mary came to them.

Linda Cabrera says she saw the apparition for the first time on an early Saturday morning two weeks ago.

"It was shiny, just like the shape of the Virgin Mary," Cabrera said.

Cabrera said the apparition appeared to be floating on the wall of a building. It lasted for two to three hours, she added.

"No joke, this is something awesome -- it's amazing," she said.

The amazing image, Cabrera said, returned again exactly a week later around the same time.

"A lot of beautiful things came to mind," Cabrera said, "It's a big miracle."

She wasn't the only one to see the apparition. Other residents claim they saw the image on the building, too.

"I know how she looks because I go to church and that's her," said a young boy, Miguel.

"It's a miracle, to me it was a miracle," Cabrera said. "It's sending a message for everybody."

That message came at a time of need for the residents who told KENS 5 their neighborhood has been plagued with drugs and violence.

"Everybody needs a lot of prayers and peace. There is a lot of things going around," Cabrera said.

The now hopeful residents have set up flowers and candles beneath where they say the Virgin of Guadalupe appeared.

They told KENS 5 they are waiting for her to return.

"I prayed, I prayed for everybody," Cabrera said. "We're waiting for her to come back again."

http://www.kens5.com/news/NB-Residents-Virgin-Mary-makes-an-apparition-at-apartment-complex-111827884.html
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM Empty Re: VIRGIN MARY VISITS COMAL COUNTY, RESIDENTS CLAIM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down