END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
GOVERNMENT NOW ADMITS WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE - NO ONE IS PREPARED FOR WHAT'S COMING!!!......... EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

GOVERNMENT NOW ADMITS WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE - NO ONE IS PREPARED FOR WHAT'S COMING!!!.........

Go down

GOVERNMENT NOW ADMITS WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE - NO ONE IS PREPARED FOR WHAT'S COMING!!!......... Empty GOVERNMENT NOW ADMITS WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE - NO ONE IS PREPARED FOR WHAT'S COMING!!!.........

Post  Guest Thu 26 Mar 2015, 13:51

Government Now Admits We Are In Serious Trouble-No One Is Prepared For What’s Coming! Some Areas Are Sinking Rapidly and We Have Only One Year Before Panic Grips the Heart of Every American! All Hell Is Literally About To Be Unleashed-Globally!

Monday, March 23, 2015 8:10

(Before It's News)

When a nation chooses Satan over God, and does not repent, God pours out His wrath in order to bring repentance! We are seeing signs of this everywhere, in every way, and it’s about to get worse!

Lyn Leahz | March 23, 2015

Pay close attenton to what you are about to read. The Word of God is alive and God’s Word is forever! When people sin and turn away from God and worship other gods, all hell will break loose! God is patient, loving, and compassionate, but when a nation does not repent, unfortunately, there are dire consequences. The Bible proves this time and again. America will not repent as a whole nation. Instead, this great harlot continues selling herself, and her body (the body of Christ who has fallen and been given to false gods), to Satan!

Do keep in mind that we are in a Shemitah year. After the Shemitah ends, God’s judgement comes:

Then they will answer, ‘Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and embraced other gods, and worshiped them and served them; therefore He has brought all this calamity on them.’” —2 Chronicles 7:22

2 Chronicles 7:13-22

13 When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among My people, 14 if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. 16 For now I have chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there forever; and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. 17 As for you, if you walk before Me as your father David walked, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and if you keep My statutes and My judgments, 18 then I will establish the throne of your kingdom, as I covenanted with David your father, saying, ‘You shall not fail to have a man as ruler in Israel.’

19 “But if you turn away and forsake My statutes and My commandments which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods, and worship them, 20 then I will uproot them from My land which I have given them; and this house which I have sanctified for My name I will cast out of My sight, and will make it a proverb and a byword among all peoples.

21 “And as for this house, which is exalted, everyone who passes by it will be astonished and say, ‘Why has the Lord done thus to this land and this house?’ 22 Then they will answer, ‘Because they forsook the Lord God of their fathers, who brought them out of the land of Egypt, and embraced other gods, and worshiped them and served them; therefore He has brought all this calamity on them.’”
FEATURE VIDEO
We Have One Year Before Panic Grips the Heart of Every American & Then the World!

‘…the land in some areas is literally sinking at the rate of a foot or more per year.’

For three years now, and growing much worse (or should I say there is a severe ‘lack of anything growing’ as this would be more appropriate), California has been in a state of, according to their government website, ‘unprecedented drought’.

California.Gov states:

With California facing one of the most severe droughts on record, Governor Brown declared a drought State of Emergency in January and directed state officials to take all necessary actions to prepare for water shortages. The state has continued to lead the way to make sure California is able to cope with an unprecedented drought (emphasis added by me).

First, some quick facts so you can begin to understand the importance of what is going on in regards to this drought in California. I am sure there are many of you who do not understand the potential calamity facing us, and you need to understand this because, if things do not change in one year, this will have a massive impact not only on the United States of America, but the world. This could cause a tailspin of events that are almost unimaginable—economic collapse, starvation, overpopulation in other states, which would result in other problems, rioting, martial law, and general overall chaos everywhere. You get the picture.

Food Facts

California has been the number one food and agricultural producer in the United States for more than 50 consecutive years.

More than half the nation’s fruit, nuts, and vegetables come from here.

California is the nation’s number one dairy state.

California’s leading commodity is milk and cream. Grapes are second.

California’s leading export crop is almonds.

Nationally, products exclusively grown (99% or more) in California include almonds, artichokes, dates, figs, kiwifruit, olives, persimmons, pistachios, prunes, raisins, clovers, and walnuts.

From 70 to 80% of all ripe olives are grown in California.

California is the nation’s leading producer of strawberries, averaging 1.4 billion pounds of strawberries or 83% of the country’s total fresh and frozen strawberry production. Approximately 12% of the crop is exported to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Japan primarily. The value of the California strawberry crop is approximately $700 million with related employment of more than 48,000 people.

California produces 25% of the nation’s onions and 43% of the nation’s green onions.

God is NOT a God of wrath! This is the WRATH OF GOD!
Is This Our Final Warning? A GREAT & MIGHTY SHAKING IS COMING! URGENT Shemitah & Blood Moon Update!

Now let’s look at how God uses drought and famine as a form of judgement and warning to get the attention of the unrepentant people.

As the Israelites wandered in the wilderness on their way to the Promised Land, God gave them the Ten Commandments, together with many sundry laws. He warned Israel to obey them and if they did not then one of the consequences would be drought—

‘The heaven which is over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you iron. And the Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust …’ (Deut 28.23,24) ‘If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain …’ (2 Chron 7.13)

But if they sought God and turned away from their rebellious ways, then God promised to ‘heal their land’ (2 Chron 7.14).

And when some Israelites returned from exile in Babylon, they were more interested in making nice houses than in the restoration of God’s house – the desolate temple. As a result, God caused drought, resulting in a lack of produce (Hag 1.11).

Experts Speechless At Unexpected Find! Proof USA To Soon Be Ushered Into Tailspin of Ominous Events?

One of the judgements predicted by Isaiah refers to drought:

‘The earth will be completely laid waste … the earth mourns and withers, the world fades and withers…’(Isa 24.3,4)

Drought is always one of the many consequences of disobedience (Deut 28.23,24)(Zech 14.17). Another form of judgement prophesied by Isaiah appears to be extreme heat - heat severe enough to kill people:’Therefore … the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men are left’ (Isa 24.6)

The book of Revelation also speaks of the same end times events and directly predicts extreme weather as part of God’s judgement upon the nations. There will be fierce, scorching heat: ‘The fourth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun, and it was given to it to scorch men with fire. Men were scorched with fierce heat …’ (Rev 16.8,9) —Seeking Truth

Despite the here-and-there rainstorms of this winter, water-supply conditions in California have grown more dire. Reservoirs, the snowpack in the Sierra and groundwater levels are all at or near historic lows. The senior water scientist at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena wrote in the Los Angeles Times this month that the state has only about one year of water left in its reservoirs. One year. And groundwater is being pumped so rapidly for agriculture in the Central Valley that the land in some areas is literally sinking at the rate of a foot or more per year. —UT San Diego News

According to Mike Adams of Natural News:

Add California’s water supply to your list of “things headed for imminent collapse.” The state has only one year of reserves remaining, warns Jay Famiglietti, the senior water scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory at Caltech.

In a widely-cited LA Times opinion piece, Famiglietti writes that “…the state has only about one year of water supply left in its reservoirs, and our strategic backup supply, groundwater, is rapidly disappearing. California has no contingency plan for a persistent drought…”

But how could this effect the entire world? How could it effect the economy? Here is what Intellihub has to say:

GET READY FOR SKY-HIGH FOOD PRICES

More importantly agriculture in California is being threatened dwindling our food supply drastically. According to the California Department of Food and Agriculture, “California’s agricultural abundance includes more than 400 commodities. The state produces nearly half of US-grown fruits, nuts and vegetables. Across the nation, U.S. consumers regularly purchase several crops produced solely in California.”

The loss of these commodities are not only detrimental for human food consumption and surplus but may also be detrimental to the U.S. economy in a major way, adding to fears of a coming financial crisis. Not to mention all of this has brought up a new issue as rice farmers have now been offered big bucks for their water.

CBS San Francisco Bay Area News reports that the drought is forcing water price hikes as much as 33 percent for Bay Area residents.

So what will happen to all the Californians in the Southern half of the state? What will happen to Los Angeles, for example, when the state starts rationing water for only two days per week, which is already taking place in Sao Paulo, Brazil?

Mike Adams of Natural News goes on to say:

It’s abundantly obvious that almost no one actually living in California has yet come to their senses about the reality of this situation, because if they did, there would be a glut of homes for sale as everyone tried to get out ahead of the water collapse. “The last people to understand the collapse of an empire are those who live within it.” writes Jeff Thomas of InternationalMan.com. He’s speaking about the U.S. empire, but the lesson simultaneously applies to California, Sao Paulo, or all the cities and towns served by water from Lake Mead (which is also rapidly running out of water).

By and large, people are unwilling to accept the reality of where things are headed because doing so would require them to take action. And action is difficult. It required courage, effort and even inconvenience. Besides, the population of California has been discouraged from thinking ahead about anything, thanks to the nanny state politicians running the show there — people who get elected by disingenuously promising the voters that government will take care of them.

Since things have not changed for three years, and this year, if things do not get better, they will run out of water, shouldn’t all of us as an entire nation be taking this more seriously? Shouldn’t all of us begin preparing for the worst? If somehow things do change, and it doesn’t look as if it will, wouldn’t it be better to have been prepared than for such a tragedy to befall us and not have been prepared at all?
Warning From God “Now Is the Time-Expect Everything! But, No Matter What, I Will Not Leave You!”

Back to top Go down