END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
AGENCY WILL CONFISCATE INFANT IF ENTIRE FAMILY DOESN'T GET FLU SHOTS! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AGENCY WILL CONFISCATE INFANT IF ENTIRE FAMILY DOESN'T GET FLU SHOTS!

Go down

AGENCY WILL CONFISCATE INFANT IF ENTIRE FAMILY DOESN'T GET FLU SHOTS! Empty AGENCY WILL CONFISCATE INFANT IF ENTIRE FAMILY DOESN'T GET FLU SHOTS!

Post  Guest Wed 21 Jan 2015, 08:22

Agency will confiscate infant if entire family doesn’t get flu shots
AGENCY WILL CONFISCATE INFANT IF ENTIRE FAMILY DOESN'T GET FLU SHOTS! Jamie-10
Jamie Smith takes a stand as Washington bureaucrats attempt to force unwanted drugs on her children. (Photo courtesy KOMO News)

policestateusa.com / by Site Staff in News / January 14, 2015

TACOMA, WA — A state bureaucracy is threatening a mother with removal of an infant unless her entire family subjects themselves to flu shots.

This is the dilemma that foster parent Jamie Smith is currently facing. The Washington Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) is giving the Tacoma family until February to comply with the mandated regimen of influenza vaccines — imposed on every member of the family — or else they will lose their youngest child, a 2-week-old foster infant that was born on Christmas.

Mrs. Smith is a dedicated foster mom, and has fostered seven babies. She currently raises five children, including an adopted 4-year-old daughter. Her objection to vaccines is based on safety concerns for her family, she revealed in an interview with KOMO News:

“I’ve done a lot of research on it and I don’t like some of the side effects that it has,” she said.

Smith says she’s worried about mercury in the vaccine and its effects on the brain. She doesn’t want her or her five children exposed to that even if it means losing the little one.

“I’ve thought about that a lot,” said Smith. “Unfortunately, I have to think about our kids who are in the house first and to me they’re more important, their safety, than trying to fight to keep this little guy.”

January 17th, 2015 | Category: Uncategorized

1 comment to Agency will confiscate infant if entire family doesn’t get flu shots

Agency will confiscate infant if entire family doesn’t get flu shots | gold is money
   January 17, 2015 at 10:31 am · Reply

[…] post Agency will confiscate infant if entire family doesn’t get flu shots appeared first on Silver For The […]

Back to top Go down