END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
2015: SOMETHING SHOCKING, SOMETHING BEYOND CRYPTIC HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

2015: SOMETHING SHOCKING, SOMETHING BEYOND CRYPTIC HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED!

Go down

2015: SOMETHING SHOCKING, SOMETHING BEYOND CRYPTIC HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED! Empty 2015: SOMETHING SHOCKING, SOMETHING BEYOND CRYPTIC HAS JUST BEEN ANNOUNCED!

Post  Guest Sat 17 Jan 2015, 13:43

2015 Something Shocking, Something Beyond Cryptic Has JUST Been Announced!

<a href="/channel/UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw" class=" yt-uix-sessionlink spf-link g-hovercard" data-sessionlink="ei=Ubq6VJacMobIqQWZlIGgBw" data-name="" data-ytid="UCWRlinV3L44cZJ_mLOk7trw">Lyn Leahz</a>
Lyn Leahz

Published on Jan 13, 2015

CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTIRE STORY AND THE VIDEOS http://b4in.info/hjTh

It is going to get real ugly this year, 2015. Not only is the world saying it, but the true body of Christ is saying it..and even the enemy, Satan himself is boasting of all that he will do. Are you prepared for this? Or are you merely shrugging your shoulders, not paying hardly any attention at all? I put myself out here quite often in attempt to warn you. I am beat up, but not destroyed. I am cursed, mocked, scorned, insulted but I refuse to stop blowing the trumpet!

People, it's really time to wake up, pray, and repent. It is time to send out the warning and to tell other people about Jesus Christ. We are "THAT" close!

Category
       News & Politics

Back to top Go down