END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
END OF AMERICA, NEW WORLD ORDER BEGINS!! OBAMA BANS GOD!! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

END OF AMERICA, NEW WORLD ORDER BEGINS!! OBAMA BANS GOD!!

Go down

END OF AMERICA, NEW WORLD ORDER BEGINS!! OBAMA BANS GOD!! Empty END OF AMERICA, NEW WORLD ORDER BEGINS!! OBAMA BANS GOD!!

Post  Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 08:50

END OF AMERICA New World Order Begins!! Obama Bans God!! 2014

<a href="/channel/UC3vXbcrfL2XGr-xQaYbUgVg" class=" yt-uix-sessionlink spf-link g-hovercard" data-name="" data-ytid="UC3vXbcrfL2XGr-xQaYbUgVg" data-sessionlink="ei=yKKqVOiHDcvSqAXktYLYAQ">Wenker</a>
Wenker

Published on Nov 19, 2014

Residents of a Florida city who have had "God Bless America" signs posted on their front lawns for months have been ordered by local officials to remove them.

MyFoxTampaBay.com reports that the First Baptist Church of Bartow distributed some 300 signs to residents following a Fourth of July celebration. The city only permits residents to display signs during major holidays is starting to crack down on the displays.

"Being a veteran, I felt like I was just kicked in the gut. I couldn't believe it, that I couldn't display my love for my nation by putting a sign up that says "God Bless America," Bartow resident Marcus Seger told the station.

The city's code enforcement division recently notified offending residents that its temporary sign ordinance has been in place for 13 years and already allows for some exceptions for yard displays.

"They can have those signs out on holidays that are relevant," ," Bartow Code Enforcement Director Gregg Lamb said. "You can have a temporary sign around Christmas if it's related to Christmas. Or the 4th of July. The sign ordinance has exceptions for that."

Some Bartow residents disagree with the ordinance and have no plans to comply with the city's request. "This is my yard that I'm paying the taxes on. It's my right," Emmett Purvis, an area resident with a sign, told MyFoxTampaBay.com.

After an Air Force officer was instructed to remove a Bible from his desk lest it give the impression that he was sanctioning one particular religion, the National Defense Authorization Act was drafted to attempt to protect the religious liberties of soldiers.

Authored by Congressman John Fleming (R-La) the amendment “required the Armed Forces to accommodate ‘actions and speech’ reflecting the conscience, moral principles or religious beliefs of the members.”

The Obama Administration’s reaction to the proposal was that allowing soldiers to verbalize their religious and moral convictions would have a “significant adverse effect on good order, discipline, morale, and mission accomplishment.”

Apparently, Barack and Company agree that Christian soldiers should be admonished for sharing their faith or – OMG, worse yet – reading a Bible or leaving it out in plain sight.

However, diversity remains a high priority for the president – discriminatory diversity, that is.

Therefore, sharing your sexuality, especially if you’re homosexual, is perfectly acceptable. After all, it was Barack Obama who pompously lifted “Don’t
JOIN QUIZGROUP PARTNER PROGRAM: http://join.quizgroup.com/?ref=73547

Back to top Go down