END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
ARE WE SEEING THE END OF CHRISTIANITY IN IRAQ?........ EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

ARE WE SEEING THE END OF CHRISTIANITY IN IRAQ?........

Go down

ARE WE SEEING THE END OF CHRISTIANITY IN IRAQ?........ Empty ARE WE SEEING THE END OF CHRISTIANITY IN IRAQ?........

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jul 2014, 18:58

TEB News Desk | July 26, 2014

“Are we seeing the end of Christianity in Iraq? It looks as though the end could be very near.”

“That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:” 1 Peter 1:7

Barack Obama has long known about the threat posed by ISIS to Iraq’s Christian population, and that is precisely why he refuses to life a finger to stop the killings and the persecution. Obama was raised as a Sunni Muslim, and his allegiance is with ISIS who also are Sunni Muslim. He could have very easily change the course of current events with a few well -timed air strikes as ISIS was gathering speed a few months ago. But he did nothing to help Iraq’s Christians. Now they are nearly all dead or in the processing of fleeing for their life.

Shame on you, Barack Hussein Obama. May the shed blood by the hands of ISIS of our Iraqi brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ be upon you for doing nothing when you could have done something. We are ashamed that you are our president.

The vicar of the only Anglican church in Iraq has warned the end for Christians in the country appears “very near” as he appealed for help after a deadline set by Islamic militants to convert or be killed expired.
ARE WE SEEING THE END OF CHRISTIANITY IN IRAQ?........ Isis-i10

End ‘very near’ for Christianity after Isis takeover, says Bishop of Baghdad

Canon Andrew White, dubbed “the bishop of Baghdad” for his work at St George’s church in the capital, spoke after the ultimatum handed to Christians in the northern city of Mosul by the Islamic State of Iraq Levant (Isis) to convert, pay a tax or be put to death passed last week.

For those Christians who did not comply with the decree by 19 July, Isis warned that “there is nothing to give them but the sword.” Many have since fled their homes and Rev. Andrew-White told BBC Radio 4 Today desperate Christians were trapped in the desert or on the streets with nowhere to go.
ARE WE SEEING THE END OF CHRISTIANITY IN IRAQ?........ Arabic10
As the Christians leave Mosul, ISIS has painted the Arabic letter that means “Nasrani,” from Nazarene, a word often used to refer to Christians, on their homes. Next to the letter, in black, are the words, “Property of the Islamic State of Iraq.”

“Things are so desperate, our people are disappearing,” he said. “We have had people massacred, their heads chopped off.

“Are we seeing the end of Christianity? We are committed come what may, we will keep going to the end, but it looks as though the end could be very near.” “The Christians are in grave danger. There are literally Christians living in the desert and on the street. They have nowhere to go,” he told the programme.

“We do not want Britain to forget us. We – and I’m saying ‘we’ talking like an Iraqi Christian – have always been with the British because they have already been with us. “Individual churches, individual Christians in Britain, have been a bigger help than anybody around the world.”

Up to a million Christians lived in Iraq prior to the US-led invasion in 2003, with many residing in areas such as Mosul where the communities date back to the first centuries of Christianity.

There are now thought to be fewer than half that number.

Related
The Shocking Reason Why Obama Denied Iraq's Desperate Pleas For Military Help

In "Headline News"
Syrian Girl Who Watched Parents Murdered Has Heart Cut Out By Obama-Supported Syrian Rebels
Syrian Girl Who Watched Parents Murdered Has Heart Cut Out By Obama-Supported Syrian Rebels

In "Christian Persecution"
Christianity 'Close To Extinction' In Islamic Middle East

In "Al-Qaeda"
About the Author: NTEB News Desk
NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he hosts a twice-weekly bible study and prophecy radio show on BlogTalk Radio, and oversees a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL.
Share Filed in: Christian Persecution, End Times, Headline News, ISIS, Islamic Terrorism, Middle East

by Taboola
Sponsored Content
We Recommend
You Won't Believe Who's Related to Abraham LincolnAncestry.com
The #1 WORST Food For Your Digestion (Are You Eating It?)Toxic Belly Bug Fix
“Secret Stock Market” of Obama, Clinton and BushThe Oxford Club
Zesty Reuben DogHebrew National
8 Celebs Who Have Severe IllnessesPressroomVIP
The 10 most corrupt states in the U.S.Fortune.com
22 Comments on "Bishop Of Baghdad Says We Are Seeing The End Of Christianity In Iraq By ISIS"

Trackback | Comments RSS Feed

Winged Hussar 1683 says:
   July 26, 2014 at 7:33 pm

It looks like the Islamist CHRIST KILLERS (if this is what they do to Jesus’ followers, it is what they would do to Jesus) are simply another form of Nazi, and enemies of all humanity.
   J says:
   July 26, 2014 at 9:29 pm

And all anti-Christians will see is everlasting fire and heat in the tens of thousands of degrees if not millions of degrees! They should give their stupid ideas a deep deep second thought! They don’t know what they are doing!
   Aron Clark says:
   July 27, 2014 at 1:47 am

Christians will never die because Jesus promised if you be faithful you will receive the crown of life.
   STL says:
   July 26, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Aron Clark: When Jesus promised Christians will never die, Jesus was speaking as spiritual death, not physical death. Alot of Christians in the Middle East are dieing horrible physical death.

So if you planning to continue as a faithful christian, your chances of horrible physical death, could come to you very soon?
   STL says:
   July 26, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Aron Clark: In my case, these muslims would really love making me suffer a horrible death, I’m jew, I’m a faithful Christian.
   Muhammad Iqtedar says:
   July 26, 2014 at 10:05 pm

” Obama was raised as a Sunni Muslim, and his allegiance is with ISIS who also are Sunni Muslim.” – Please, recognise the common enemy for what they are. ISIS does NOT represent Islam/Muslims, let alone Sunnis. They are a Western intelligence trained group masquerading as neo-Wahhabis (just as, for instance, Zionists masquerade as Jews). We Muslims refer to them as kharijis because they are outside of the fold of Islam and are giving Islam a very bad name. Their allegiance is obvious from their sayings and actions – They kill Muslims, and blow up mosques and shrines. These are not the actions of Muslims. Let us unite against our common threat that is anti-religion/God, estremist, militancy, and anti-human.
   Peter Campbell says:
   July 27, 2014 at 6:34 am

THE KINGDOM OF JESUS IS NOT OF THIS WORLD , BUT IN HEAVEN ? AND ALMIGHTY YAWEY ITS KING OF ALL KINGS ….AMEN
   STL says:
   July 27, 2014 at 3:17 am

These FEMA CAMPS all over the USA, there in full operations now. And there using for the Homeless in almost every city in the USA, but there is a catch, once they enter, which is to be forced by the city police departments, they can not leave. And they do get one freedom to choose freely to take the RFID chip, if they refuse, the personnel refuses to feed them or give them water. All Cell Phones, IPhones are taken from them, so its in possible to call out for help, but who is listening?

WAKE UP CHRISTIAN SOON IT WILL BE OUR TURN?????????
       Mountain Saint says:
       July 27, 2014 at 11:36 am

STL, when I was only five or six, my Mother saw in a vision my family being killed in one of these camps. I think she said beheaded.
   STL says:
   July 27, 2014 at 4:20 am

FEMA CAMPS FOR THE HOMELESS: WAKE UP CHRISTIANS ARE TURN COMING NEXT??????????

AMENDMENT H. AMDT. 676 TO ELIMINATE INDEFINITE DETENTION OF AMERICAN CITIZENS WITHOUT DUE PROCESSED OF LAW UNDER NDAA H.R. 4435.

UNDER PROVISION SECTION 1021 THE PRESIDENT IS GIVEN ABSOLUTE POWER TO ARREST AND DETAIN CITIZENS IN THE USA WITHOUT BEING INFORMED OF ANY CRIMINAL CHARGES.
   Mountain Saint says:
   July 27, 2014 at 11:20 am

Yes, the end of institutionalized Christianity (Catholics etc) in Iraq appears to be coming to an end but, in reality, the number of true Christians (underground) is rapidly increasing…Yeshua is appearing in many mosques all over Iraq and entire congregations are being converted into Christians…How many? We don’t know.
       STL says:
       July 27, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Mountain Saint: I believe the Christians that are homeless, needs to find a safe area, where they can be protected, from Obama’s Police Force. Because soon the FEMA Police Force will be rounding up us faith based Christians. And many will have to refuse the RFID Chip or The Mark of the Beast (666).

ISIS is the main body under Obama’s control to get rid of all christians, I believe in the coming months many lukewarm christians will start the Apostasy in the world. And soon ISIS will be here in the USA, I really believe the Border Crisis, was a shadow to cover the ISIS members to enter the USA without being noticed. Just my opinion, but I believe Obama planning another False Flag, as a suit case nuclear weapon in one of our major cities. That would push the threat to the Americans to cause another 9/11, we have been relaxed since 2001, as we only are dealing with our economics, that would really put the fear into americans.

Obama is working from within the USA to destroy her, as 2014 is started to come to a close, I believe 2015 year will be one of the most terrible years to the USA populations. We will see FEMA CAMPS will be operating at full gear, getting rid of the homeless, specially the christian homeless, filling up those millions of black coffins they been saving for this event. Just maybe we will be living after a nuclear weapon been unleached on one of our cities that will kill a million people. And by Sept. 28-29, 2015 we will see the USA Financial go into a Stock Market Collapsed, which we will not come out of it this time.

And why people will ask, why God is allowing this to happen to us? Because the US Politicians will slowing in 2014-2015 start abandoning Israel.

I believe by Sept. 2015 the beheading will start in these FEMA CAMPS against the Christian population?
   Johnny says:
   July 27, 2014 at 11:41 am

Praise our HOLY HOLY LORD JESUS CHRIST!
   Please protect two Christ believing countries -Israel and Ukraine. Thank You Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
       STL says:
       July 27, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Johnny: Ukraine is the Northern country that Ezekiel speaks about in Chapter 38, it will fall to Russia, as Ukraine will join forces with Russia to attack Israel. Prophecies do not lie, and it will happen!
   Johnny says:
   July 27, 2014 at 11:45 am

Put up an invisible barrier to keep the pro Russian army out of Ukraine and for them to not be able to penetrate Ukraine HOLY land no matter how and whatever way they try. The pro Russian army will be turned back and boomerang themselves back to the evil pit which is Moscow!
       Mountain Saint says:
       July 27, 2014 at 6:30 pm

Johnny, The Magog of Ezekiel 38 is Russia and the Ukraine. Russia is just waiting for the right time to overthrow the pro-Islamic Tartar government in Kiev and restablish a pro-Russian goverment. It’s inevitable.
   Marihot Tobing says:
   July 27, 2014 at 8:52 pm

This article contains the revelation of the real prophet like Moses (whom God had promised before), regarding the one true Name of God that will unite all nations and peoples of the world towards true peace, prosperity and righteousness.

Bible revelation of Maestro Evangelista,
   http://www.thename.ph/thename/revelations/unite-en.htm
   Sheri says:
   July 27, 2014 at 8:34 pm

STL…..I have a couple questions about your posts. First, where are these FEMA camps you talk about? I too have heard of them but I have never seen one nor has anyone else I know. Where do these “in full operation”camps exist ?
   Second…..how do you know that the Bible is talking about Ukraine and not just Russia proper?
   Third and most important to me….why do you say that today’s Jews are not Gods chosen? Where does this thought come from? My understanding of the Bible means all Jews are the apple of his eye and it bothers me to the depths of my soul when I hear you talk about this….and you talk about it ALOT. Why do you contantly remind all of us readers of your stance re today’s Jews?
   Mountain Saint says:
   July 27, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Shari, (1.) I worked with FEMA for three years and I used to see huge camps on the maps in the West that had no street names and no camp names. (2.) Magog used to consist of both Russian terrority and the Ukraine. They are one people and don’t like the Moslems (Tartars) ruling over them. And (3.) I am 100% Hebrew. Why would us Jews want to go throught all of this abuse and persecution, even death, if we weren’t Jewi.
   STL says:
   July 28, 2014 at 4:11 am

Mountain Saint: Thank you answering Shari first 2 questions. But the third question she asked why the Jews at this time are not the Chosen ones. Because we look in the Old Testament of Mal. 4:5 speaks of Elijah appearing to proclaim who the Messiah is to the Jews and that has not happened yet?

In Rev. 12 speaks of two Prophets ( witnessers ) that witness only to the Jews, at this time these Prophets of God, will proclaimed Jesus Christ as the Jewish Messiah. But that will not happen until Satan declares himself as God Alñmighty in the rebuilt 3rd Temple in Jerusalem. This happens at Mid-point in the 7 year Tribulation.

Who requested Jesus to be put to death, when Jesus spoke to the Pharisees, Jesus proclaim to these Pharisees that I and God are the same, ( John 10:30) so the Jewish Counsel of the Pharisees, order Jesus to be put to death. Because they thought Jesus was a liar, because under Moses Law, Elijah had to appear first to proclaim the Messiah. The Jews even asked John the Baptist if he was Elijah and he said no.

So about 2000+ years the Jews do not believe that Jesus Christ is their Messiah except a few jews like Mountain Saint, recieve Salvation through Jesus Christ and since the Holy Spirit enter Mountain Saint he can clearly see the truth.

So Shari, these jews do not believe that their Messiah has come yet. So the jews in Israel today have not recieved Salvation through Jesus Christ. Actually the Jewish Religion is Kabbalah.

But God is using these jews so when the time comes, the Chosen Ones will accept their Messiah as Jesus Christ.

And God will protect the Chosen Ones from harm from Satan and his followers at Petra.

I hope that answer your questions about the Chosen Ones.
   STL says:
   July 28, 2014 at 4:23 am

Mountain Saint: Why would these Jews go through all this crap fighting Hamas and Hezbolla and dealing with Iran? Maybe there fighting basically for there homeland of Israel only, because they believe Abraham gave it to them?

Because these Jews do not believe Jesus Christ is their Messiah.

So are they doing it for the right reasons?

But God is a loving God to his people, but how many times for the last 6,000+ years that the jews has abandoned God?

But God knows in time through the Holy Scriptures that they will relized that Jesus Christ is there God?

But several events in time needs to happen beforte the jews truely relized who there Messiah is?
   Schaefer Schaefer says:
   July 28, 2014 at 5:07 pm

Back to top Go down