END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
POPE FRANCIS IS WORKING TO COMBINE ALL RELIGIONS INTO ONE UNDER ROME EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

POPE FRANCIS IS WORKING TO COMBINE ALL RELIGIONS INTO ONE UNDER ROME

Go down

POPE FRANCIS IS WORKING TO COMBINE ALL RELIGIONS INTO ONE UNDER ROME Empty POPE FRANCIS IS WORKING TO COMBINE ALL RELIGIONS INTO ONE UNDER ROME

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:02

Pope Francis On Frantic Quest To Unite All Religions Under Rome

NTEB News Desk | June 8, 2014

The Pope is working to combine all religions into one

“And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.” Revelation 17:6

Pope Francis is a man on a mission to fulfill bible prophecy, and he is getting more done than any other Pope in the last 100 years. Pope Francis is here to make some serious and drastic changes not only in the Catholic Vatican system, in the professing Christianity as well. He is creating the One World Religion.

The bible, in Revelation 17 and 18, talks about a harlot church that rules the spiritual world. She is wealthy beyond description, and all the kings and mighty men of the earth want to be in a spiritual bed with her. The bible says that she is a city that “sitteth on seven hills”, and is “drunk with the blood of the saints”. This can only be one system, one place, one church – the Roman Catholic Church whose Vatican headquarters sits on the famed Seven Hills in Rome.
joel-osteen-and-mormons-meet-with-pope-francis-one-world-religion-chrislam

Pope Francis’s call for unity goes beyond the Christian community. During his recent visit to the Middle East, Francis invited Israeli Jewish and Muslim leaders to join him in prayer for peace for their region at the Vatican this Sunday. Israel’s Chief of State Shimon Peres and Palestinian President Abu Mazen will be joined by a delegation of rabbis, Islamic imams, and Israeli Druze community leaders, according to news reports.

This week, not only did Pope Francis hold ecumenical services in the Vatican where he prayed to the moon god of Islam, Allah, he also held high level meetings with megachurch pastor Joel Osteen and US Senator Mike Lee who was there to represent the Mormon church. The actors have taken the stage, with more still arriving, in the unfolding of what will one day soon be the wildest bible prophecy ever told – the Great Tribulation.

Joel Osteen was enthralled with the fact that Pope Francis is so inclusive:

““I like the fact that this pope is trying to make the church larger, not smaller. He’s not pushing people out but making the church more inclusive. That resonated with me,” Osteen told the Houston Chronicle.

The Christian Post reports that according to Westmont College, Francis had invited more than a dozen “North American Protestant leaders” to discuss the question: “Can we find common ground in order to advance the life and ministry of Jesus so more people can experience the joy of Christian faith?”

The ecumenical meeting was a part of Pope Francis’ on-going efforts to bring unity among Christians, previously stating in public remarks, “Divisions among us, but also divisions among the communities: evangelical Christians, orthodox Christians, Catholic Christians, but why divided? We must try to bring about unity.”

However, Pope Francis’s call for unity goes beyond the Christian community. During his recent visit to the Middle East, Francis invited Israeli Jewish and Muslim leaders to join him in prayer for peace for their region at the Vatican this Sunday. Israel’s Chief of State Shimon Peres and Palestinian President Abu Mazen will be joined by a delegation of rabbis, Islamic imams, and Israeli Druze community leaders, according to news reports.

Related NTEB Articles
Pope Francis Connects The Vatican System With Revelation 17
Pope Francis Connects The Vatican System With Revelation 17

In "Catholic Church"
Historic First Ever Islamic Prayers At Vatican Signals Start Of One World Religion
Historic First Ever Islamic Prayers At Vatican Signals Start Of One World Religion

In "Catholic Church"
All Hail Francis, The New World Order Pope
All Hail Francis, The New World Order Pope

In "End Times"
About the Author: NTEB News Desk
NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he hosts a twice-weekly bible study and prophecy radio show on BlogTalk Radio, and oversees a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL.
Share Filed in: Chrislam, End Times, Headline News, One World Religion, Prophecy

by Taboola
Sponsored Content
We Recommend
8% Annuity Return? Earn Guaranteed* Income For Life!Senior Annuity Alert
2 Things You Do Every Morning Cause Breast Cancer.Newsmax
Who Knew These 20 Male Mega Stars Were So Small?POPnHOP
7 Signs of an Unhealthy HeartCaring.com
The Latest In Gray Hair SolutionsHair Color For Women
30 Candid Met Gala Snaps You Haven't Seen (But Need To!)Refinery29
36 Comments on "Pope Francis On Frantic Quest To Unite All Religions Under Rome"

Trackback | Comments RSS Feed

STL says:
June 9, 2014 at 12:12 am

Hail! The False Prophet! Pope Francis. It only a matter of a short time before the 7 year Tribulation begins!
JT says:
June 9, 2014 at 12:13 am

REVELATION 18:24 Mystery Babylon
And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

LUKE 13:31-34
The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.

And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

**Nevertheless I must walk today, and tomorrow, and the day following: for it cannot be that a prophet perish out of Jerusalem.**

Jesus said a prophet CAN NOT perish outside of Jerusalem…Mystery Babylon Identified.
Brenda Murphy says:
June 9, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Right, JT!

Jerusalem and Israel- has always been the harlot-they need to study Old and New testament together.
sayanim says:
June 10, 2014 at 12:40 am

THE ONLY HARLOT CHURCH IS THE RCC, WHICH SITS ON SEVEN HILLS.
Brenda Murphy says:
June 10, 2014 at 9:59 am

The devil has his decoys. The Catholic church is of the antichrist spirit, just like many others, but it never was the apple of God’s eye, now, was it?
Ron Murphy says:
June 9, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Amen, JT. To go with that in Luke 13,

Luk 13:34 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
Luk 13:35 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Desolate! as in abomination of desolation. Thank God for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear. Even the two prophets will prophesy in Jerusalem, and will die and lay dead in the street of Jerusalem. It is written, the great city, where our Lord was crucified, Rev 11:8

Rev 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
NTEB News Desk says:
June 9, 2014 at 12:19 am

The Rapture happens BEFORE the Tribulation starts. The Church is witnessing the “warm-up” but we will be taken OUT before the Tribulation actually begins. http://nowtheendbegins.com/pages/rapture/the-pretribulation-rapture-explained.htm
Veritus says:
June 9, 2014 at 2:15 am

No. There is no such thing as a rapture before the tribulation.
Matt says:
June 9, 2014 at 6:50 am

Yes there is a Rapture. Just like Lot was rescued from Sodom and Gomorrah God has a history of taking the believers out prior to the destruction. It will be far better for those who choose light rather than darkness now and taken in the rapture rather than having to do this during the dark, dark times of the tribulation.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Sandra Farrell says:
June 9, 2014 at 1:01 pm

AMEN!
Ron Murphy says:
June 9, 2014 at 8:35 pm

It would be believable if you had Bible, but you just don’t have it. God’s word is supreme, mans understanding is blah and dim, at best. What you have is nothing more the Jesus’ account of Matthew 24, accepting that is hard meat to chew for some.
larry wood says:
June 9, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Ron, You are right ,It is to him that believeth,It must not be for you
Ron Murphy says:
June 10, 2014 at 9:56 am

Yes that is correct, it’s not for me. I believe in the Bible, it says, just after tribulation, Jesus will gather his elect, from all over heaven and earth. My friend, that is not his coming from heaven to war, for then we will not have to be gathered, but we will be following him. Those horses we will be riding will not get lost. They are heavenly horses with mighty features, Rev 9:17.

This is the battle when he returns, not Matthew 24:31.
Rev 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Why can’t you distinguish the difference?
STL says:
June 9, 2014 at 1:17 am

NTEB: remember our discussion of the 4 Blood moons? I guess the 1st Blood Moon that occurred on April 15, 2014 is show us about the event of Pope Francis as the False Prophet, calling on Israel and Muslims join into ONE WORLD RELIGION. Now the next Blood Moon happens Oct. 8, 2014, what next event will happen to Israel and the World?
Revelation 2:9 says:
June 9, 2014 at 2:21 am

In 1492 CE, Chemor, chief Rabbi of Spain, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrin, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice, when a Spanish law threatened expulsion (after the fall of Muslim rule in spain).

This was the reply:

” Beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves. The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christians’ lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches. [Emphasis mine]
5. As for the many other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.

(Signed) PRINCE OF THE JEWS OF CONSTANTINOPLE.”
———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —-
The reply is found in the sixteenth century Spanish book, La Silva Curiosa, by Julio-Iniguez de Medrano (Paris, Orry, 1608), on pages 156 and 157, with the following explanation: “This letter following was found in the archives of Toledo by the Hermit of Salamanca, (while) searching the ancient records of the kingdoms of Spain; and, as it is expressive and remarkable, I wish to write it here.” — vide, photostat facing page 80. ~ The above was quoted from Waters Flowing Eastward by Paquita de Shishmareff, pp. 73-74
Kristi says:
June 9, 2014 at 3:52 am

This pope is UN-holy and dead WRONG!! APOTHSY!!
Larry Grant says:
June 9, 2014 at 7:40 am

…”that day shall not come until all these things be fulfilled”…
I just wonder when Joel Osteen is going to come out of the closet?
watchman48 says:
June 9, 2014 at 7:53 am

Amazing, this idiocy matches that which is in the White House…
Dan (required) says:
June 9, 2014 at 8:50 am

http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/mystery-babylon-is-mecca-not-vatican/

Is the mystery babylon Saudi Arabia or Rome ?
Robieone says:
June 9, 2014 at 11:38 am

I definitely believe in the pre-trib rapture. I believe that Revelation clearly states that GOD will keep us from the hour of tribulation. And you would have to ignore a great deal of scripture if you don’t believe in it.
GOD will not let HIS church go through the hell of tribulation. That is inconsistent with who HE is. Thank you and God bless.
Jim Blake says:
June 9, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Saying that you don’t believe that God allowing His church to go through tribulation is inconsistent with who He is, is rediculous. Look at the suffering men and women have endured for His name through the centuries and even today in muslim states. Talk to the Voice of the Martyrs if you wonder if suffering for God is consistant with who He is.

Years ago, God told me that the god of North America is comfort. This is demonstrated through many unbiblical North American church doctrines, like the prosperity gospel, the positive confession movement, the name it and claim it movement, and the Pre-Tribulation movement. All of these movements claim we will be kept from sorrow, sickness and poverty.

As for the Pre-Tribulation theology, Jesus prayed to the Father and said:
John 17:15-21
I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.
“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me.

Matthew 10:17-22
Beware of men, for they will deliver you over to courts and flog you in their synagogues, and you will be dragged before governors and kings for my sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles. When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. Brother will deliver brother over to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death, and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

We must endure until the end in faith in the Heavenly Father’s Messiah to be saved.

Matthew 24:21-31
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ! ’ or ‘There he is! ’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. So, if they say to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.
The Coming of the Son of Man
“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Dan (required) says:
June 9, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Jim, I can only share this with you brother concerning the church.
It is also the reasons I am a pre-triber.
The church is mentioned nineteen times in Revelation from chapters 1-3 and isn’t mentioned once as being on earth from chapters 4-19 and it’s in these chapters that the great outpouring of G-d’s wrath is described in detail! It’s also very interesting that in chapters 2 and 3 we read “He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches” repeated seven times, while in chapter 13 we see:” if anyone has an ear, let him hear. This is the same warning except that the churches is left out! It seems unthinkable that G-d would omit mention of the Church if it were still on earth during these devastating judgments .
Of course see for yourself Jim but in the end we’re still waiting for the same thing. I matters little to me. The very fact that it’s happening makes me beat my chest with joy! Blessings
Saint in Light says:
June 9, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Jim-
2 Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing(Rightly Dividing) the word of truth.

Ephesians 3:2
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:

We the body/bride of Christ,live in the dispensation of Grace.
We are saved by grace Through faith and Not of WORKS, lest Any man should Boast.

We are Not Lordship Salvationists needing to “persevere until the end” showing Jesus by our works that we are “Worthy” for our salvation.
This denies the Gospel of Grace and the finished work of Jesus on the cross and His Resurrection.

For those Left Behind, this Will be the case.The age of Grace will be over after the rapture.

Make sure Jim, you didn’t get “saved” through “Works” and anything you had to do other than, ONLY BELIEVE.
1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Brenda Murphy says:
June 9, 2014 at 11:44 pm

Jas 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
Jas 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
TeresaB says:
June 9, 2014 at 11:52 am

Guess What City Is the New Islamic Tourism Capital? Hint: It’s Not in a Majority-Muslim Country

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/06/08/jerusalem-chosen-as-tourism-capital-for-islam/
Teresa says:
June 9, 2014 at 12:12 pm

Can someone that is well read tell me something I can read to understand Evangelical verse Roman Catholic. The RCC believes they have endured for 2,000 years and are the only true church. I understand the Mormons and Jehovah Witness but the RCC I am not sure of. I read but still can not answer apologist from them. My grandchildren are in RCC school and being raised RCC. I am well grounded in my salvation and I am not sure of their RCC salvation.
Mary Leavesley says:
June 9, 2014 at 4:06 pm

They believe when Jesus said to Peter..upon this rock I will build my church was Peter..St Peter. That is not what Jesus meant by that statement. Peter was to preach God’s truth Word..Rock..to all nations.Peter didn’t take it that way. Jesus is our Rock..Rock of our salvation. Catholisism has turned the christain church upside down. If only our reformers could come back and see what their people are doing with the truth they once had. There is even people saying that the reformation never occured..hummm..Just like the aunshewitz. We who believe in the Bible as truth and the whole truth and don’t trade our convictions for traditions…will come out winners.Theres no praying to Mary (Immaculate heart) Jesus is the Way, Truth, and Life (Light) If more people read their bibles and asked God’s guidance and not take every John, Dick and Harrys word about it..The truth would be reveiled. I was raised Catholic, my mother was Baptist. I worshipped with the Lutherns,Baptists Methodists,Episcopalians, and Congregationalist. Nazarenes,Assembly of God, and non-denomination groups. Of all the denominations I have attended in over 50yrs. I came accross the Seventh Day Adventists. I do not plan on leaving this fine denomination, For here I am finding truth in scripture and doing my best, with Gods help, to live it. i have an understanding of the beast, harlot, and satans deception. I encourage everyone to pick up that dusty bible and read. The books of Daniel and Revelation go hand in hand. May god bless you in this reading. You can always pray for anyone..He hears us…
joeclark77 says:
June 9, 2014 at 4:09 pm

The Catholic Church is the Church founded by Jesus at the last supper. The eleven apostles (twelve minus Judas) named their own successors, who named their own successors, and so on, down to the Catholic and Eastern Orthodox bishops living today. Any modern Catholic bishop can trace his holy orders all the way back to one of the original apostles.

If you want to learn more about what the Church teaches, the most reliable way is to look at the universal Catechism of the Catholic Church where it’s all laid out in black and white. There are several good apologists online. Catholic Answers (catholic.com) has links to several of them and has special pages for non-Christians and for non-Catholic Christians (http://www.catholic.com/for-other-christians) that may help you find what you’re looking for. A couple of good bloggers I recommend are Jimmy Akin and Joe Heschmeyer.
Sandyz says:
June 9, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Yes, Teresa a book by Karl Keating, titled Catholicism and Fundamentalism, Ignatious Press. One of the best books I’ve read. Explains so many misconceptions about the Catholic Church.
Sandy Zerkel says:
June 9, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Hello Teresa, one of the best books I have read explaining the misconceptions about the Catholic Church is by Karl Keating. It’s simply titled “Catholicism and Fundamentalism.”
Rick says:
June 9, 2014 at 4:27 pm

The false prophet will be of Jewish descent. There is no need to speculate concerning antichrist. The rapture will occur before the tribulation can begin. The rapture is imminent.
Dan (required) says:
June 9, 2014 at 6:19 pm

I still believe brothers and sisters in Christ that nothing really matters until we first have a temple. Keep your eyes on the dome of the rock. Something will happen unexpected that will destroy this site. Maybe an earth quake but maybe a bombing. In the 70′s there was plans to blow the dome up by a group of Israelis. But, the plot was stopped by members in the Israeli government because of fear that it would disrupt the worlds acceptance of a state of Israel that was already being contested by the Palestinians.
Teresa says:
June 10, 2014 at 1:06 am

THANK you everybody that responded to my RCC questions.
DEBORAH says:
June 10, 2014 at 9:08 am

ROMANS 10 AND 9 SAYS IF U CONFESS WITH UR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD YOU WILL BE SAVED!!!
THE BOTTOM LINE AND IT’S JUST THAT SIMPLE FOLKS!!!
Rob [Southafrica] says:
June 10, 2014 at 10:31 am

Yeah the Hebrews also were “saved” by the blood of the Lamb on their doorposts in Egypt. ..> Then the Father destroyed them all with exception of two [Calib and Joshua] in the wilderness.

Why? Because they also relied only on the blood of the Lamb and did not want to follow the instructions[Laws]
Brenda Murphy says:
June 10, 2014 at 10:11 am

We cannot tell God anything that He doesn’t know….but if we listen with spiritual ears, to hear, then God can tell us a lot of things…things that we NEED to know.

He is the healer of my soul. Amen.

Gal 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Gal 6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

WE can break God’s heart by offending HIM!

Back to top Go down