END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE ILLUMINATI AND AMERICA WERE CONCEIVED SIDE BY SIDE.......IN 1776 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE ILLUMINATI AND AMERICA WERE CONCEIVED SIDE BY SIDE.......IN 1776

Go down

THE ILLUMINATI AND AMERICA WERE CONCEIVED SIDE BY SIDE.......IN 1776 Empty THE ILLUMINATI AND AMERICA WERE CONCEIVED SIDE BY SIDE.......IN 1776

Post  Guest Wed 28 May 2014, 14:06

George Washington’s Warning To America About The Illuminati

NTEB News Desk | May 26, 2014 | 18 Comments

The Illuminati and America were conceived side by side two months apart in 1776

People say that conspiracy theorists are “crackpots” who see a Devil behind every tree. Tin foil hatters awaiting the landings of the alien spaceships. Now, granted, all that makes great fodder by the publishers of cartoon news dumbed-down for idiots. But the truth of the matter, the actual quotes of the ruling elite, would seem to verify and confirm that much of what conspiracy theorists say are indeed quite accurate. Before we give you George Washington’s amazing quote on the Illuminati, here is a brief overview of the situation. Let’s start with billionaire CFR member and New World Order spokesperson David Rockefeller.

“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”” – David Rockefeller, from his book “Memoirs”.

How about this amazing “coincidence”? US President George Bush Sr. giving a speech ten years to the very day before the bombing of the Twin Towers, and calling for the implementation of the New World Order?

George Bush Sr. New World Order Live Speech Sept 11 1991 from Now The End Begins on Vimeo.

The intentions and aspirations of the New World Order magnates and the Illuminati have never been hidden. Listen to this quote given on the very floor of the US Senate in 1950:

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” — Statement made before the United States Senate on Feb. 7, 1950 by James Paul Warburg

The New World Order In Your Pocket

Why, even the very dollar bills that are in your pocket right now at this moment bear the signature of the Illuminati cabal that put them there. Have you ever stopped to wonder what all those signs and symbols refer to?
illuminati-symbolism-on-united-states-dollar-bill-freemason-masons

The bills may say “In God We Trust”, but the many arcane symbols that swirl around it let you know that it’s not the God of the bible they are referring to.

1). Novus Ordo Seclorum: A Latin phrase which means “a new order of the ages” is born. Literally, it is calling for a New World Order. – Dictionary.com

2). Annuit Coeptis: A Latin phrase which means “he has favored our undertakings”. – Dictionary.com

3). The Egyptian Pyramid: One of the great Illuminati symbols, the triangle, representing the ancient wisdom of Egypt. In the bible, Egypt is always a type of the unsaved world rebelling against God.

4). The All-Seeing Eye Of Horus: Horus was worshipped in the ancient world as a god of protection, and was often depicted as a falcon swooping in to catch it’s prey. Horus was the child of Isis and Osiris conceived through witchcraft in Egyptian mythology. The symbol of America – the swooping Bald Eagle – was patterned after falcon of Horus. The All-seeing-Eye is taken from the left eye, the “moon” or “sound” eye of Horus. Horus is a detestable pagan god, the son of Osiris and Isis. There is much pagan Egyptian mythology in the roots of Masonry and Mormonism. So why is it on our dollar bill?

5). 13 Levels: The pyramid has 13 steps, or levels leading up to the capstone. In the bible, 13 is the number for rebellion. America was created when our founding fathers rebelled against King George.
the-new-age-magazine-masons-freemasonry-number-13-33

Published in the official magazine of Freemasonry, The New Age, we have a detailed explanation and admission from the Masons that the symbols on the dollar bill are indeed Masonic symbols. They have since changed the name of their magazine to The Scottish Rite Journal. This is something that today’s Masons vehemently try to deny, but the facts are stubborn things.

6). MDCCLXXI: These Roman numerals refer to founding of the Illuminati as an organization on May 1, 1776. This is not a reference to our Independence Day of July 4th, 1776.

7). 13 Stars: Again, the biblical number for rebellion – 13 – forms the basis of the Great Seal. The number 13 is all over the dollar bill.

8). E Pluribus Unum: Another Latin phrase which means “from many, one”. You will note that this phrase contains exactly 13 letters. Amazing coincidence.

9). A Spiders Web: When you look at the background pattern of the dollar bill, you will clearly see that it is a spider’s web. The spider and the spider web in ancient cultures represented death, treachery and conquest.

10). Olive Leaves and Berries: You will note that the eagle is holding 13 olives leaves with 13 olive berries. The olive leaf is a sign of peace, but the eagle’s claws are closed to represent that these things are being taken away, and not being offered.

So ask yourself this – Why would our founding fathers, and those who have come after, fill our money with the very symbols of the occult from the ancient world? Why do we see this constant reference to hidden and secret societies at the highest levels of our government? We will allow our most famous founding father, and the recognized leader of the new America to have the last word. George Washington warned us many centuries ago that, intertwined in the new birth of America, the seeds of an evil cabal had already been sown with the creation of the Illuminati on May 1, 1776, just two months before we would declare our independence from England. Barack Obama and the Puppet Masters are proof that we have failed to heed that warning.

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S WARNING TO AMERICA:

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.” (George Washington, shortly before he died, read John Robison’s book Proofs of a Conspiracy and immediately expressed his belief to the preacher who had sent it to him, that the designs of the Illuminati were infecting our country. Letter to Reverend G. W. Snyder, Writings of George Washington, p 518-519.)

In "Cults"
About the Author: NTEB News Desk
NTEB is run by end times author and editor-in-chief Geoffrey Grider. Geoffrey runs a successful web design company, and is a full-time minister of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. In addition to running NOW THE END BEGINS, he hosts a twice-weekly bible study and prophecy radio show on BlogTalk Radio, and oversees a dynamic street preaching outreach and tract ministry team in Saint Augustine, FL.
Share Filed in: Freemasons, Headline News, Illuminati

by Taboola

18 Comments on "George Washington’s Warning To America About The Illuminati"

Trackback | Comments RSS Feed

S. Klein says:
May 26, 2014 at 1:14 pm

adjei Jude Einstein says:
May 26, 2014 at 1:18 pm

God save us
Duke7734 says:
May 26, 2014 at 2:43 pm

SCARY….the good news is I will not be around for the end…..
watchman48 says:
May 26, 2014 at 10:06 pm

So Duke, do you plan on checking out within the next 18 months?

Fear no man, who can do no more than to destroy the body…. But, fear Him who can destroy both body and soul.
My trust is in Christ Jesus who is able to redeem my soul from death.
Brenda Murphy says:
May 26, 2014 at 1:46 pm

MRH–this one’s all yours, LOL.
MRH says:
May 26, 2014 at 10:14 pm

Brenda, it’s a shame you don’t understand this NWO stuff
Brenda Murphy says:
May 27, 2014 at 12:42 am

I know more than you think I know, Mark. I used to work for FEMA.
MRH says:
May 27, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Brenda, I wasn’t aware of your FEMA experience.

So did you learn much at FEMA, more than we all might know?
Brenda Murphy says:
May 27, 2014 at 5:23 pm

If I told ya’, I’d have to shoot ya’. LOL
MRH says:
May 27, 2014 at 6:10 pm

In other words nothing of importance? ;-)
Jody says:
May 26, 2014 at 2:52 pm

I truly believe our Lord’s protection and Grace have been removed from America because most people have turned away from Him. This secret societies DO exist, I know, but Obama isn’t a member, he is truly evil! He has convinced people to follow him, believe his lies, and further his hatred of America. Because so very many people don’t read, don’t listen to real news, don’t know how to think independently, he is succeeding in his plans! I KNOW that our Lord has allowed this to happen, and put Obama into office in the first place. He is there to train people to accept what the government declares, so they will be accepting of the Anti-Christ when he shows his ugly face. (I know, he won’t be ugly.) The only things we can do are pray, talk to our loved ones and friends, and tell everyone who will listen about our Lord’s salvation for us, and His amazing Love.
MRH says:
May 26, 2014 at 10:25 pm

“This secret societies DO exist, I know, but Obama isn’t a member, he is truly evil!”

@Jody: Obama is just an elite puppet as they all are and all are evil

P.S. The NWO is their final phase in satanic global conquest and rule

Revelation 2:9 says:
May 26, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Jonathan Williams recorded in his book, LEGIONS OF SATAN , in 1781, THAT Cornwallis revealed to Washington that a

“holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will supposedly be the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be the loyal subjects of the Crown.”

Cornwallis went on to explain that what would seem to be a seem to be a contradiction:

“Your churches will be used to teach the Jews’ religion and in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry.”
Bob A. says:
May 26, 2014 at 7:59 pm

F.D.R.changed the dollar bill, a 33rd degree free mason, evil. When the Bible prophecies of Israel being regathered out of the nations, a nation born in a day, F.D.R.made a pact with Saudi Arabia that he would stop Israel from being a nation. 7 days later he died,Harry Truman took over and the rest is history. As America does to Israel, always natural and other disasters most always within 24-48 hours against them, their land, in word and deed. The most anti Israel, by far, has been in place. God gives choice to be blessed or cursed. Gen.12:3, Zech. 12-14, Joel 3:2, Obediah, others. That’s alliances, nations due to ‘ leaders’ and thank God, individual! God keeps His promises! F.D.R. said after changing the dollar,’ people don’t look at them, they just want to spend them.’
Revelation 2:9 says:
May 26, 2014 at 11:38 pm

I am sure that F.D.R. was himself a jew..Where do you get all these stories from?
jkittyc says:
May 26, 2014 at 9:13 pm

George Washington was a 33 degree mason.
TeresaB says:
May 27, 2014 at 8:39 am

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

——————————————————————————–

Abraham Lincoln was not a Freemason. He did apply for membership in Tyrian Lodge, Springfield, Ill., shortly after his nomination for the presidency in 1860 but withdrew the application because he felt that his applying for membership at that time might be construed as a political ruse to obtain votes. He advised the lodge that he would resubmit his application again when he returned from the presidency.
Lincoln never returned. On the death of the president, Tyrian Lodge adopted, on April 17, 1865, a resolution to say “that the decision of President Lincoln to postpone his application for the honours of Freemasonry, lest his motives be misconstrued, is the highest degree honorable to his memory.”

Lyndon Johnson received his first degree on October 30, 1937. After receiving the degree he found that his congressional duties (elected in 1937) took so much time he was unable to pursue the masonic degrees.

Ronald Reagan has often been referred to as a Freemason. President Reagan is not a Freemason although he is an honorary member of the Imperial Council of the Shrine. President Reagan has on numerous occasions been involved in Shrine and masonic functions throughout his career.

The confusion as to his membership arises from a ceremony held in the Oval Office of the White House on February 11th, 1988, when a group of Freemasons presented President Reagan with a certificate of honor from the Grand Lodge of Washington, D.C., then he was made an Honourary Scottish Rite mason. The title of Freemason can only be conferred by a Grand Lodge of Ancient Free and Accepted Masons. In Reagan’s case this was not done, probably because the ceremonies would have taken a full day to confer and the president’s time was limited; therefore,President Reagan should only be referred to as a Shriner or Scottish Rite mason. The Shrine and Scottish Rite are concordant bodies and cannot confer the title Freemason on any person.

George Bush has also on numerous occasions been referred to as a Freemason.The confusion as to President Bush being a member arises from the swearing in ceremonies at his inauguration. President Bush took his oath of office on the George Washington Bible which belongs to St. Johns Lodge in New York City. Because the Bible belonged to a Masonic Lodge many writers assumed he was a Freemason. The Bible was used at the request of the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies

This Bible was first used on April 30, 1789, by the Grand Master of the Masons in New York, to administer the oath of office to George Washington, the first president. Other presidents who took their oath of office with this Bible are Warren G. Harding, Dwight D. Eisenhower and Jimmy Carter.

That’s why I drives me crzy the stated fact we were born of a Christian nation. Took me a lifetime and internet to find this out, know many of them they all go to church, nice people. Just talked to a friend from Romania, she says Govt so corrupt and Freemasonry runs the country
MRH says:
May 27, 2014 at 5:28 pm

“Abraham Lincoln was not a Freemason”

@TeresaB: Many de-bunkners exist on the internet you do know that?

Tip: Just a future wise word of friendly advice, check your web sources carefully

Anyway, some rebuttals to ponder over, which you can research too

1861-1865 Abraham Lincoln, 16th. President of the United states (R) Unknown Mason status. Rumored Rosicrucian, (which is a branch of Free Masonry) Lincoln’s wife Mary Todd (Tied in with Satanic Collins) was into the occult. (Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Bloodlines) Vice President Hannibal Hamlin, 1861-1865. Unknown Mason status. Vice President Andrew Johnson, confirmed Mason was selected to run on Lincolns successful re-election ticket of 1864. Edwin M. Stanton, Lincoln’s Secretary of War, was an avid Freemason. (Edwin M. Stanton and Freemasonry,” by Erving E. Beauregard, in Lincoln Herald, Winter 1993. See especially page 125, citing “Reminiscences,” letters from Edwin M. Stanton to Chauncey, Washington City, letter dated August 27, 1864.) One month after the re-election of Lincoln, and the successful assassination, Andrew Johnson became the 17th President of the United States. Note: We have a non mason President, or one whom looses favor, and then a Mason Vice President shuffled into office before the President dies or is forced out of office. Did President Lincoln suspend the U.S. Constitution? American Patriot Network |America’s Caesar Abraham Lincoln and the Birth of a Modern Empire

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasons_1b.htm

1963-1969 Lyndon B. Johnson, 36th. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. (New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, pg. 21) Was also a member of the Anti-American organization known as the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR). Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey, 1965-1969. Confirmed Mason. McGeorge Bundy (b.1919- )–MJ-12, Skull & Bones (init. 1940), C.F.R., President Ford Foundation, Bilderberger, Special Assistant to Presidents Kennedy and Johnson on National Security Affairs–National Security Advisor. Confirmed Illuminati. Orville Freeman (Illuminati) was appointed as a cabinet member for Kennedy’s and then Johnson’s administration.

1981-1989 Ronald Reagan, 40th. President of the United States (R) Confirmed Mason. (New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies, William T. Still, pg. 21) Vice President George Bush,1981-1989. Confirmed Mason. The President of the United States of America, under the ‘Emigration Control Act of 1986’, Section 100, has the authority to deem whatever type of identification is necessary — whether it be an invisible tattoo or electronic media under the skin. The Microchip and the Mark of the Beast Writer Roger Morris (author of “Partners In Power”) and Sally Denton wrote a well-researched article entitled The Crimes of Mena This story, based on Barry Seal’s surviving records, had been fact checked and cleared for publication by the legal staff of the Washington Post, when it was suddenly spiked without explanation by Managing Editor Bob Kaiser, a fellow Skull & Bones alumni with ex CIA chief George Bush. Note: Eleanor Roosevelt (who was involved in numerous communist organizations and was an actual card carrying member of the American communist party) was a close friend and confidant to Ronald Reagan’s mother. (Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Bloodlines) Reagan was also a member of the all-male ultra-exclusive Bohemian Club to which every Republican President since Herbert Hoover has belonged.

1989-1993 George H. W. Bush, 41st. President of the United States (R) Confirmed Mason. Also a Skull & Bones member, and of the Anti-American organization known as the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR), and The Trilateral Commission. Ex Director of the CIA. George Bush is a recent member of The Order Of The Garter (which is the core leader of The Committee of 300) Bush was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II who is the leader of the Order of The Garter, on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath. This was for his leadership in the Gulf War, when he sent American solders to die for England’s interest of their petroleum in Kuwait. General Colin Powell and General Norman Schwarzkopf were given also lower order of knighthoods. Was also a member of the all-male ultra-exclusive Bohemian Club to which every Republican President since Herbert Hoover has belonged. Secret Societies, Bohemian Club Vice President James D. Quayle III. The Order of Skull and Bones * The Bush Body Count

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/uspresidentasmasonspt3.htm

1993-2000 William J. Clinton, 42nd. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. Clinton, A Rhodes Scholar, a CFR member, a Trilateral Commission member and a Bilderberger participant. He joined the Council on Foreign Relations in 1989, attended a Bilderberg meeting in 1991 and was a current member of the Trilateral Commission at the time of his nomination. Pam Harriman is the person behind Bill Clinton. She is tied in with the Collins of the satanic group Hell Fire Club. Wife Hillary is known to practice Shamanism witchcraft. (Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Bloodlines) Vice President Al Gore 1993-2000. Confirmed Mason. Bill Clintons Criminal Background

December 13, 2000 – George Bush Jr. Becomes the 43rd President of the United States. Confirmed member Skull and Bones. George W. Admits to being a Member of The Skull and Bones to Time Magazine Also a member of the Council On Foreign Relations. Confirmed Mason. Bush is closely related to every European monarch on and off the throne — including the King of Albania — and has kinship with every member of Britain’s royal family, the House of Windsor. He is a 13th cousin of Britain’s Queen Mother, and of her daughter Queen Elizabeth and is a 13th cousin once removed of the heir to the throne, Prince Charles. Bush’s family tree can be documented as far back as the early 15th century. He has a direct descent from Henry III and from Henry VIII’s sister Mary Tudor, who was also the wife of Louis XI of France. He is also descended from Charles II of England. George Bush Jr. And the Number 13

Back to top Go down