END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT GIVING AWAY $793K MINE-RESISTANT AMBUSH VEHICLES TO SMALL TOWNS ACROSS THE U. S.? EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT GIVING AWAY $793K MINE-RESISTANT AMBUSH VEHICLES TO SMALL TOWNS ACROSS THE U. S.?

Go down

WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT GIVING AWAY $793K MINE-RESISTANT AMBUSH VEHICLES TO SMALL TOWNS ACROSS THE U. S.? Empty WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT GIVING AWAY $793K MINE-RESISTANT AMBUSH VEHICLES TO SMALL TOWNS ACROSS THE U. S.?

Post  Guest Thu 17 Apr 2014, 08:43

Why is the Government giving $793K Mine-Resistant Ambush Vehicles to Small Towns across the U.S.?

Filed under News, Police State April 15, 2014 Posted by: Rob Richardson

After armed government agents stormed a small ranch in Nevada last weekend, illegally stealing a rancher’s cattle and attempting to force him off his land, there is growing concern over the 13,000 armored military vehicles (MRAPs) that the federal government is giving to local police departments throughout the country.

Over the last couple of years, I’ve talked about the militarization and federal government takeover of our local police departments, but the pace at which they seem to be taking over is increasing at an alarming rate. Over the last couple of months, the federal government has started distributing Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAPs) vehicles to police forces throughout the U.S., many of which are going to small rural areas of the country that in no way would ever need a Mine-Resistant Ambush Vehicle.

This weekend, according to a local news report out of Michigan City, Indiana, the Michagan City police department was given - at no cost – a $793,000 a Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicle to be “used for training, incident command, active shooter events and high-risk warrant services.”

MRAP for local law enforcment teams

This is a town of only around 31,000 people; so why the federal government is giving them, and hundreds of other small towns across the country military vehicles is a bit frightening - especially when you consider the fact that they were designed to take out terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq. Just who are these vehicles meant for, and why are the feds attempting to get so cozy with state and local law enforcement officers? Do we really need 13,000 MRAPs patrolling the streets of America?
W

Back to top Go down