END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
JESUS CHRIST'S SOON RETURN EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

JESUS CHRIST'S SOON RETURN

Go down

JESUS CHRIST'S SOON RETURN Empty JESUS CHRIST'S SOON RETURN

Post  Guest Wed 04 May 2011, 09:15

Prophetic Intelligence Briefings
Franklin Graham Says 2nd coming will be on YouTube and Twitter. · April 26, 2011

Franklin Graham, the son of the famous Baptist evangelist Billy Graham has said that Jesus’ second coming will be seen on the Youtube and Twitter clouds, and other social networking media. So charge your batteries.

“The Bible says that every eye is going to see (the second coming),” said Graham. “How is the whole world going to see (Jesus Christ) all at one time? I don’t know, unless all of a sudden everybody’s taking pictures and it’s on the media worldwide. I don’t know. Social media could have a big part in that…

“Everybody’s got their phone up and everybody’s taking recordings and posting it on YouTube and whatever and sending it to you, and it gets shown around the world.”

While every eye will see Jesus when He comes, according to scripture, it isn’t likely to be on social media dependent on an earthly infrastructure. The Bible tells us that before Jesus comes, there will be a time of trouble such as never was.

“And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time…” Daniel 12:1
“But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.” Matthew 24:20-22.

The angels told the apostles that “this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.” Acts 1:11. They watched Him ascend into heaven. Christ’s true followers will literally watch Him return the second time in power and great glory in the same manner as they did.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.” Matthew 24:23.

Expect to see the anti-Christ and Satan impersonating Christ on social media. Social media can me manipulated to deceive even the very elect if possible.

Graham Predicts Christ on YouTube and Twitter

Back to top Go down