END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
WHAT THE PROSPERITY PREACHERS FORGET TO MENTION EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WHAT THE PROSPERITY PREACHERS FORGET TO MENTION

Go down

WHAT THE PROSPERITY PREACHERS FORGET TO MENTION Empty WHAT THE PROSPERITY PREACHERS FORGET TO MENTION

Post  Jude Sat 15 Mar 2014, 02:46

WHAT THE PROSPERITY PREACHERS FORGET TO MENTION 19581710

My Dear Friends and Family, JESUS said this:

Matthew 19:24, "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Mark 10:25, "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of GOD. 

Luke 18:25, "For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

He has also said in 1 Timothy 6:10, " For the LOVE of MONEY is the ROOT of ALL Evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."  

So please my Dear Friends and Family please ponder on this Scripture as it speaks volume to my soul:

"But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." 1 Timothy 6:6-9

May GOD bless you all!

Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down