END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
AS EGYPT OFFICIALLY RESTORES FULL TIES WITH THE VATICAN, MYSTERIOUS JAW-DROPPING CLOSE-UP OF UFO'S IN EGYPT APPEAR?! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

AS EGYPT OFFICIALLY RESTORES FULL TIES WITH THE VATICAN, MYSTERIOUS JAW-DROPPING CLOSE-UP OF UFO'S IN EGYPT APPEAR?!

Go down

AS EGYPT OFFICIALLY RESTORES FULL TIES WITH THE VATICAN, MYSTERIOUS JAW-DROPPING CLOSE-UP OF UFO'S IN EGYPT APPEAR?! Empty AS EGYPT OFFICIALLY RESTORES FULL TIES WITH THE VATICAN, MYSTERIOUS JAW-DROPPING CLOSE-UP OF UFO'S IN EGYPT APPEAR?!

Post  Guest Tue 11 Feb 2014, 15:35

As Egypt Officially Restores Full Ties With the Vatican, Mysterious Jaw-Dropping Close-Up of UFO’s In Egypt Appear?! (VIDEOS)

Sunday, February 9, 2014 18:23

(Before It's News)

With all the talk about the Vatican and their Lucifer telescope, admitting to alien watching and star gazing, it should come as no suprise that as Egypt is restoring its relationship with the Vatican, a mysteriously close up video is released showing UFO’s in full detail in EGYPT! Why is it a mystery? Because no one will step up to the plate and take ownership of the video, it can’t be authenticated!

Is it just a fabulous fake? Released previously? Or, is it real, and if so, is there any connection to the Pope? Is the ‘False Prophet’ being greeted joyfully by his fellow ‘nephilim’ demons? Or, is it just sheer coincidence?

I honestly do not know, as I have never come acrossed it before. You tell me, and then, you decide!

Egypt officially restores full ties with the Vatican, with arrival of new ambassador

UFOs in Egypt – Please Come Forward if you Filmed This – UFOS CLOSE UP

Chuck Missler Introduces Tom Horn on the Vatican and Aliens!

W

Back to top Go down