END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
JESUS APPEARING TO MUSLIMS IN VISIONS AND DREAMS (VIDEO) EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

JESUS APPEARING TO MUSLIMS IN VISIONS AND DREAMS (VIDEO)

Go down

JESUS APPEARING TO MUSLIMS IN VISIONS AND DREAMS (VIDEO) Empty JESUS APPEARING TO MUSLIMS IN VISIONS AND DREAMS (VIDEO)

Post  Guest Fri 17 Jan 2014, 09:09

Jesus Appearing To Muslims In Visions And Dreams (Video)

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 8:09

(Before It's News)

JESUS APPEARING TO MUSLIMS IN VISIONS AND DREAMS (VIDEO) Muslim10

KHOSROW, an Iranian, felt depressed and without hope when Jesus appeared in a vision, reached out his hand and promised that his “life would change forever.”  When he took Jesus’ hand, he said “waves of electricity flowed through my body over and over again. I wept for the first time since I was a child and joy filled by heart.”

DINO, an Indonesian teenager who’d been let down by family and friends became a Christian the night Jesus appeared to her in a vision.  She was filled with peace that stayed with her even when she was persecuted for her conversion.

KHALIL, a radical Egyptian terrorist who hated Christians and Jews, was transformed after Jesus visited him in a dream.

MOHAMMED, a Nigerian herdsman had a series of dreams in which Jesus appeared.  His father tried to kill him after he became a Christian but Mohammed survived and eventually his father became a Christian.  

All over the Muslim world people are having vivid dreams and visions of Jesus that overwhelm them with a love they’ve never experienced.  At the risk of death – often by their own families – they abandon Islam and follow the teachings of Jesus.

The odd thing about this isthat jesus is also in islam, he just isn’t a major player like he is in Christianity.  So I find this a little weird but I am also not very well schoooled in the complexities of religion either.  In Iran today are about 600 churches and 250,000 Christians.  The Christian community in Iran is older than Islam in Iran.  needless to say, the community use to be much larger there than it is today.  Thoughts?  -Mort

Below is a video about Khosrow’s journey to Jesus..

W

Back to top Go down