END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
The Law of Love EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

The Law of Love

Go down

The Law of Love Empty The Law of Love

Post  Tomshalom Mon 20 Dec 2010, 00:00

The Law of Love 10-commandments-explainedjpg

Happy is the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones, And in the way of sinners has not stood, And in the seat of ridiculers has not sat.
But his delight is in the law of YHWH love, And in his law he reads in an undertone day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

I am YHWH Love thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. Thou shalt have none other gods before me. Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I YHWH Love thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me, And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments. Thou shalt not take the name of YHWH Love thy God in vain: for YHWH Love will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as YHWH Love thy God hath commanded thee. Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of YHWH Love thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou. And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that YHWH Love thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore YHWH Love thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.

Honour thy father and thy mother, as YHWH Love thy God hath commanded thee; that thy days may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the land which YHWH Love thy God giveth thee. Thou shalt not kill. Neither shalt thou commit adultery. Neither shalt thou steal. Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour. Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbours wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbours house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbours.

O give thanks unto YHWH Love; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
O magnify YHWH LOVE with me, and let us exalt his name together.

However, let this one fact not be escaping YOUR notice, beloved ones, that one day is with YHWH Love as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day.
For this is what YHWH Love has said, the Creator of the heavens, He the [true] God, the Former of the earth and the Maker of it, He the One who firmly established it, who did not create it simply for nothing, who formed it even to be inhabited: I am YHWH Love, and there is no one else.
For a child is born unto us, a son is given unto us; and the government is upon his shoulder; and his name is called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

To tell that YHWH love is upright.
[He is] my Rock, in whom there is no unrighteousness.
He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love,
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I YHWH Love have created it.
And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;
Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers.

When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.
Let your water source prove to be blessed, and rejoice with the wife of your youth, a lovable hind and a charming mountain goat. Let her own breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy constantly.
These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates: And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his neighbour; and love no false oath: for all these are things that I hate, saith YHWH love.

Behold, bless ye YHWH love, all ye servants of YHWH love, which by night stand in the house of YHWH love.
Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless YHWH love.
YHWH love made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.

For great is thy mercy toward me: and thou hast delivered my soul from the lowest hell.

The Law of Love Bended_knee_proposal_wedding_sticker-p217700239274644716qjcl_400

Draw me, we will run after thee: the king hath brought me into his chambers: we will be glad and rejoice in thee, we will remember thy love more than wine: the upright love thee.

The Law of Love Designalldll

My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies.

Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 128:3, Isaiah 65:21, 1 John 5:11, Deuteronomy 5:6-21, Psalm 136:1, Psalm 34:3, 2 Peter 3:8, Isaiah 45:18, Isaiah 9:6, Psalm 92:15, Colossians 1:13 & vs 15, Isaiah 45:8, Isaiah 32:18, Proverbs 17:6, Deuteronomy 24:5, Proverbs 5:18-19, Zechariah 8:16-17, Psalm 134:1-3, Psalm 86:13, Song of Solomon 1:4, Song of Solomon 2:16

Tom's peace at God's peace
Tomshalom
Tomshalom

http://www.tomshalom.com

Back to top Go down