END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
MORE CRIMES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH EXPOSED! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

MORE CRIMES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH EXPOSED!

Go down

MORE CRIMES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH EXPOSED! Empty MORE CRIMES BY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH EXPOSED!

Post  Guest Wed 04 Sep 2013, 12:32

MORE CRIMES OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH EXPOSED!
Monday, September 2, 2013

Catholic Nuns Forced Women to give up babies in UK, only to then sell the newborns into adoption for large profits $$$

7:56 AM 666 - USA

The Daily Mail had a chance to speak with women who went in search of the children they were forced to give up for adoption because of the social stigma faced by unmarried mothers in the 1950s and 60s. The Catholic Church made society believe that having a child out of wedlock was a so-called "sin" - to then appear as the heroes to the ladies who sought out help being hid during their pregnancy, and manipulated into giving up their baby for adoption, when in reality it was just a ploy to obtain newborns and sell them into adoption for lucrative amounts of money. In fact, the Catholic Church has done this in many different countries. The nuns did this in Canada, and Anne Petrie wrote a book about it callled GONE TO AN AUNT'S. The nuns also did it in the US, and Dan Rathers did a 1-hour special on this fact in a documentary he entitled "Dan Rather Reports: Adopted or Abducted?", and it was done in Australia - so much so that the nuns were even forced to issue out an apology, as if a simple "sorry" is justice for having lied to thousands of women, stolen their children to then sell them and amass profits.

As we can now see, the United Kingdom was no exception. As mentioned, the Daily Mail had the opportunity to interview some of these women and clearly in their testimonies you can see how the nuns were there all along - appearing to "help" the young woman by taking her baby, and just how the Catholic Church likes it, there is no mention of how much this baby was then sold for during the adoption process. Do note the fact that words such as "taken", "forced to give up the baby" is a common denominator in these stories.

We took a moment to highlight some of the stories told to the Daily Mail:

Karole's Story
Karole was born in a hostel for unmarried mothers in Bristol in 1943 and was taken from her 20-year-old mother seven months later.

‘I was adopted by a wealthy family [$$$$] and wanted for nothing, but I knew, for as long as I can remember, that I didn’t belong to them – I just knew,’ says Karole. When she asked if she was adopted, Karole’s parents denied it and punished her for asking. But in a row in a restaurant when Karole was 16, they finally admitted the truth.

It was another 40 years before she and her birth mother met via AAA-Norcap, the charity for adults affected by adoption. ‘The first words she said when we met, as she took me into her arms once again, were, “My baby Karole, my baby.” In front of me was this little lady I had pictured in the back of my mind all my life. The only time I felt truly at peace was when I was back with my mum.’

Rachel Hudson

Rachel gave birth to a baby girl, Mary Jane, in 1968, but she feels unable to try to make contact with her.

On 25 June 1968, I stood in the hallway of a convent in Liverpool, my mother by my side, and handed over my beautiful ten-day-old baby girl to a nun, a complete stranger. I then walked away, back to the car, where my dad was waiting outside. We had driven there straight from the hospital in Manchester where I had given birth. My baby had slept in my arms all through the journey. I got back in the car and my mum said, “She’s upset.” And that was more or less it. The baby was never mentioned again.’
Rachel and the father of her child had broken up, so she never told him she was pregnant, but two years later she married her new boyfriend and in 1974 gave birth to a son, ‘My absolute pride and joy.

‘I have always hoped she was happy and content’

‘I remarried 20 years ago and my new husband is aware of my daughter, who has always been in my thoughts – hoping she is happy and content, hoping she was given to a loving family. I don’t know if she would understand or would be able to forgive me for what I did.
‘Whether we will ever meet, I don’t know. I have looked at the Norcap website, but until I can bring myself to tell my son about his half-sister, I can’t make the next move to try to make contact. I think my son would understand – he is happily married with two lovely little girls – but I feel I have lied to him all these years by keeping Mary Jane a secret.’

-------
AN EXCELLENT TELL-ALL BOOK IS: "THE BABY LAUNDRY FOR UNMARRIED MOTHERS" BY ANGELA PATRICK

In 1963, Angela Brown was 19, enjoying her first job working in the City of London, when her life turned upside down. A brief fling with a charismatic charmer left her pregnant, unmarried and facing a stark future. Not yet 21, she was still under the governance of her parents, strict Catholics who insisted she have the baby in secret and then put it up for adoption. Forced to leave her job and her family, Angela was sent to a convent in Essex for her 'confinement'. Run like a Victorian workhouse, she was vilified by the nuns for her 'wickedness'. After a terrifying labour with no pain relief, Angela gave birth to a beautiful son, Paul. At eight weeks he was taken from her and forcibly put up for adoption, leaving Angela heartbroken. Not a day went by without Angela thinking about him. Then, thirty years later, a letter came. It was from Paul, and a reunion was arranged. The book is available at Amazon.

SOURCE:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/art ... z2dkCbvqO3

Contact us at: contact@vaticancrimes.us

Back to top Go down