END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
IN TIMES OF TRIBULATION ~ ON BEHALF OF BROTHER DAVID TEWARI EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

IN TIMES OF TRIBULATION ~ ON BEHALF OF BROTHER DAVID TEWARI

Go down

IN TIMES OF TRIBULATION ~ ON BEHALF OF BROTHER DAVID TEWARI Empty IN TIMES OF TRIBULATION ~ ON BEHALF OF BROTHER DAVID TEWARI

Post  Guest Fri 04 Feb 2011, 14:32

Dearest brothers & sisters in Lord Almighty God,

Today, I will share a passage that will help us in times of tribulations. Lesson in the passage of Bible will help us understand the sensible or smart way to survive in unfavourable situations, when things are out of our hands & we are totally depending at LORD's mercy & help. Let's read & understand with the guidance of Holy Spirit.

"And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word." ~1 Kings 17

We all know about the mighty Prophet of God " Elijah". He was sent by LORD GOD to pronounce God's Judgment in the form of Femine. We all know that when man's sins reaches to an unbearable level- Judgment comes with it.

In the next part of we will learn the secret of survival in these times of judgments. How can righteous will not suffer but prosper?

Let's learn HOW?

"And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, 9-Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee. 10-So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink. 11-And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand."

Elijah asked this widow women for a drink of water & bread. It was a tough obedience to give someone when you are ready to prepare the last meal before dying. Yes, in this tough time of femine she had supply of food only for the last meal of her life.

Let's read what did she do?

"And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but an handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die. 13-And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son."

In verse 12 we read that this widow knows the in this time of Femine she & her son will not survive; because there was not food or water anywhere.

Verse 16 is a fulfillment of a promise of OUR LORD MIGHTY GOD. Trust HIM. Who can be more reliable & powerful than our own resources. Our efforts will be worthless if God is not on our side. Yes, God will hold you tight in His loving & caring arms. As LORD provided this widow & prospered her when everyone else suffered- LORD will do the same for you in the current & upcoming judgements of earth.

"Do not hold the HAND OF GOD but CLING TO HIM. HOLD HIM TIGHT & DO NOT LET HIM GO - Just like Jacob. This is why we all say, "God of Jacob."

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ~John 14:6

In verse 13 we learn the greatest secret. Widow did not know that the man who has walked her way is a Prophet of GOD. Still she trusted him when he said "Fear not; go and do as thou hast said." You know that tough times are the greatest teacher in our lives. Hopelessness help us to seek a way to HOPE. This is a reason why God saves most souls in an hour of trials.

Yes, OUR LORD GOD is a merciful God who will never leave you or forsake you in times of pain, suffering & troubles. Those who still rely & trust GOD in their worst situations - HE will sent you a supernatural help to get you out of trouble.

Let's learn more from the story of this widow who is a picture of blind trust & obedience.

14-For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.

Verse 14 is a hope for all the people of God, who only trust & obey HIM in their worst & painful trials of this life on Earth. God who is our ALL in ALL - is our only provider in times of need.

You know that God steps in when we give up. GOD CAN DO WHAT WE CANNOT DO. In simple words we learn to humble ourself when we start to understand the powers of God over ALL & ALL.

15-And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.

Verse 15 teaches us to be practical & do the WILL OF GOD. This widow women trusted & obeyed his request. Obedience is a seed that grows into a tree of life in God & brings the fruits of righteousness that will HELP US SURVIVE IN CURRENT HOUR OF JUDGMENTS ALL OVER THE EARTH. Yes, my friends: seek God whole heartedly.

16-And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.

God bless you abundently,

Iris Nasreen
Servant of Lord Jesus Christ

http//gods-messenger.webs.com/

Last edited by jude on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 08:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Per request from Brother Harry, adjusted Title to reflect article by Brother David)

Back to top Go down