END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY?? EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY??

2 posters

Go down

READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY?? Empty JUSTICE TODAY?

Post  Guest Sat 05 Feb 2011, 09:57

I never heard of anyone marrying a dog before, but then that is probably a pagan custom in countries like India where there are so many different religions, not to say all thought because there are also some Christian religions there too.

Back to top Go down

READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY?? Empty RE: JUSTICE

Post  Jude Sat 05 Feb 2011, 07:31

Beloved Brother Colin,

It is of a truth you make me laugh sometimes when you post and I want to say, "thank you" for making me smile!

I guess the "practice" of marrying animals to human beings come out of the Hindu tradition. There was another marriage not too long ago where the young man who married the dog said he did so at the advice of his astrologer... No kidding! I was going to post it here, but whoever uploaded it in YouTube included some "choice" words that I would rather not have in our cafe.

I found this video of a very young girl who was allowed to marry a dog. Honestly, I just don't know what to say... It's a very short clip of the ceremony unlike the other video where that showed the extent of the preparation and wedding ceremony. Tell me what you think.

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY?? Empty RE: JUSTICE

Post  Jude Fri 04 Feb 2011, 01:36

I agree with you Brother's Harry and Colin...

It never fails. You see it on the news. Not too long ago the prime minister of Tunisia escaped in the dark of night with his wife and tons of gold. Now look at what is happening in Egypt.

When you look up the word "looter," it is defined as "to rob especially on a large scale and usually by violence or corruption." That sounds like "stealing" to me. I wonder why some people express their outrage with violence and looting. It seems they've just mirrored what they are protesting.

It's a shame these days that the news we hear are filled with chaos involving corrupted government. The intensity is almost unimaginable, and I would not believe it had I not seen the pictures first hand. We must just continue to pray for mankind.

Oh... yesterday I read an article in the news about a marriage in India. I was flabbergast to see the village people marrying a young boy to a dog. They believe that marrying of a dog will thwart off evil spirits... uh, huh?

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY?? Empty READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY??

Post  Guest Thu 03 Feb 2011, 14:10

And I said:
"Hear now O heads of Jacob, And you rulers of the house of Israel:
Is it not for you to know justice?
You who hate good and love evil; Who strip the skin from My people,
And the flesh from their bones,--"
Then they will cry to the Lord, But He will not hear them;
He will even hide His face from them at that time,
Because they have been evil in their deeds.
Micah 3:1-2, 4 New King James Version.

We have no justice now and most of our leaders are corrupt, stealing and lying to the very people they suppose to serve! They use taxpayers' money to buy expensive homes, boats, etc. and let convicted criminals go free or give them little punishment!

Back to top Go down

READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY?? Empty Re: READ MICAH 3:1-2,4, JUSTICE TODAY??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down