END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
SHEMA MINISTRIES - CARS AND HOUSES ON FIRE BURNED UP, NOT THE BIBLE!! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

SHEMA MINISTRIES - CARS AND HOUSES ON FIRE BURNED UP, NOT THE BIBLE!!

Go down

SHEMA MINISTRIES - CARS AND HOUSES ON FIRE BURNED UP, NOT THE BIBLE!! Empty SHEMA MINISTRIES - CARS AND HOUSES ON FIRE BURNED UP, NOT THE BIBLE!!

Post  Jude Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:55

Published on May 26, 2017
CARS & HOUSES ON FIRED BURNED UP BUT NOT THE BIBLE! HOW CAN THAT BE...?!**ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. PLEASE SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS. Credit and watch this channel: We don't own anything! This is under FAIR USE LAW: to be used to educate and inform, the public. We are not affiliated with them in any way. Jesus/Yeshua did not whine. Be social lIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE:) God is in control. Do you know Jesus/Yeshua, prayer below. We stand with the President and his administration. We stand with Israel. Thank You! **ALL COPYRIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. PLEASE SUPPORT THESE ARTISTS**Copyright Act of 1976 17 U.S.C. ยง 107 allows for the use of work that is used for comment, criticism, or education. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. FAIR USE: Some content displayed on this video/site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material has been made available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. constituting a 'fair use'. (Disclaimer: Some videos are not necessarily our views, but are broadcast to educate and inform the public). John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.| Rev. 3:20: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
"The Kingdom of GOD means the government of GOD, the absolute rulership of GOD. It means making Jesus Christ absolute Lord over every area of our lives. If we want the Kingdom of GOD to come, it must first come into our hearts, homes and churches. The Holy Spirit came to bring "the Kingdom of GOD with power" to earth (Mark. 9:1). Which will one day cover the whole earth [Dan:7:14]. We are in the FINAL Days. Jesus is Coming Back!
Jesus [Yeshua] does NOT want anyone to go to hell. Jesus LOVES you! You were given 'free will' to decide for yourself. If you have decided to TRUST in the 'godless' world of technology, you are going to have a rude awakening when you see what you're in for!
Salvation Prayer: Dear Jesus/Yeshua, I know I am a sinner. I pray that you will forgive me for all of my sins. I ask you Jesus/Yeshua to come into my heart and be my LORD and Saviour. I confess that you are the Son of God, and that you died on the Cross. You shed your precious Blood to redeem me from my sins. I believe that God resurrected you from death and you are ALIVE . I REPENT (turn around; change my ways) from my sins and walk a new life with you. I want ETERNITY with you! I ask that you fill me with your Holy Spirit. Wash my sins away with your spiritual blood and make me as pure white as snow. Put a hedge of protection around me as I go forth in doing your will. Thank you, Jesus, for saving me. I walk in faith, and will follow you always! In Jesus Name, Amen! *Get water baptized (Acts 2:38). This is where you need to seek the wisdom of Jesus, because if you go to a church and they want you to attend indoctrination classes and ask you to sign a bunch of papers - RUN out of there! There are people who live in remote areas who baptise themselves, so ask Jesus what to do regarding this; get a Bible, preferably King James Version. Start reading Ephesians, then to John and the rest. Go and download, E-Sword for Bible word studies. http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html
A COMMENT to SHARE: "Remember, out of Chaos, will bring about the 'new order' of things - The chaos that we are seeing around the world is for this purpose. The AntiChrist will appear to have all the answers, and will be 'well accepted' by most people. The Bible, in Daniel and Revelation, warned us way in advance, about the one world system. Do Not take the "Mark", [Rev. 13] which we believe is the "chip". The Bible says not to take it.
Category
Nonprofits & Activism
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down