END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?? EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN??

2 posters

Go down

WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?? Empty WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?

Post  Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 09:37

No, Brother Colin you are not going mad but the whole world is Mad now! I think that the Lord God is getting tired of it and has big punishments in store for it!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?? Empty RE: WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?

Post  Jude Sat 05 Feb 2011, 07:06

Beloved Harry,

On the 2nd of February a Tampa, Florida mother killed her son while on their way to his soccer practice. She then return home to her affluent neighborhood and killed her daughter who quietly sat before her computer doing her homework. Both her children were shot twice in the head with a 38-calibre revolver. When the detective asked for a reason, she replied, "because they were mouthy... They talked back to her too many times."

In the same week, a mother killed her college bound daughter for the same reason.

In the past year alone, there has been a significant number of child abuse or death at the hands of those who are suppose to love these precious souls.

I read an article where a woman gave birth in her home. She then allowed her boyfriend to take the baby. He said the baby was "stillborn" and so he just threw it in a garbage bag and dumped it in the back of his pickup truck. The baby was so frozen that officials were waiting for the body to thaw before an autopsy can be performed. O my gosh! I can't believe how cold some people are!

In January, Fox News covered a story out of Philadelphia that gripped the nation. It was about a doctor who ran an abortion clinic. In the thirty years that he ran his operation, he performed many illegal, late-term abortions. His staff included his wife and eight others who were not licensed or medically trained. They are all charged with murder. I was shocked when I read about the 17 year old who he allowed to administer anesthesia on one of the patients. The prosecutors said the doctor made millions of dollars treating and sometimes maiming mostly poor minority women.

This story shooked even the most seasoned detectives. No doubt, it was very disturbing to watch and read. I was debating if I should upload it in our cafe; but decided the contents may be too graphic in which would glorify the evil rather than to honor our LORD. One note of interest, the doctor, his wife and staff all pled "not guilty." The doctor even claimed that he did nothing wrong. There is no remorse at all which is a crying shame. I can't imagine having that in my conscience.

Thank you beloved brother Harry for sharing this message with others. Mother Teresa indeed spoke the truth about abortion and the consequences thereof.

Blessings!
Sister Judy
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?? Empty WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN??

Post  Guest Mon 31 Jan 2011, 07:57

“If we accept that a mother can kill even her own child,
how can we tell other people to not kill each other?
Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people
to love, but to use any violence to get what they want.”

Mother Teresa of Calcutta

Even mother animals do not kill their off-spring!!! But we humans do by the millions with abortions!! And God make us and not we ourselves. Life is precious!

Last edited by Harry S. Dill on Sat 05 Feb 2011, 08:47; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN?? Empty Re: WHY DO MOTHERS KILL THEIR OWN CHILDREN??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down