END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE BIBLE SABBATH--THE INSTITUTION EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE BIBLE SABBATH--THE INSTITUTION

Go down

THE BIBLE SABBATH--THE INSTITUTION Empty THE BIBLE SABBATH--THE INSTITUTION

Post  Jude Thu 16 Dec 2010, 10:03

-- The Book of Genesis and specifically the first two Chapters tells us about how the LORD created the heaven, earth the seas and all that is in them.

-- On Verses 2:1,2 it states, "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

-- After resting on the seventh day God "Blessed the seventh day and sanctified it:" Genesis 2:3. The Seventh day is the Fourth Commandment of the Royal Law also known as the Ten Commandments. It is the only Commandment in which the LORD calls us to "REMEMBER."

-- We know that it is important to the LORD because He "Rested, Blessed and Sanctified" it.

-- There are still many precious souls who believe that the Sabbath was created for the Jews, but the Bible states that "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath." Mark 2:27

-- What is interesting is that the Sabbath commandment was a part of GOD's Law even before HE handed the Ten Commandments to Moses. The Sabbath and the Ten Commandments existed from beginning of creation. We know this because the children while in the wilderness had a double portion of manna on the sixth day, and when they went out on the seventh to look for more they didn't find any. By their actions, they disobeyed the LORD. Kindly read Exodus Chapter 16 for more information.

-- I always look for that rest on the Sabbath. JESUS said, "Come unto ME, all ye that labor and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." Matthew 11:28,29.

-- The Sabbath then is a sign between you and GOD and He has commanded to "Hallow His Sabbaths ... That we may know that HE is the LORD our GOD." Ezekiel 20:20

=====================================================================================================================================================

As a growing Christian, I thank you for allowing me to share a little of my thoughts on the Sabbath. There are so many Scriptures to support the Seventh Day Sabbath, and I pray that many of you will share the Light of the Glorious Gospel with others who are still learning. Thank you!

Many Blessings!
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down