END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE WAY TO CHRIST--REPENTANCE EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE WAY TO CHRIST--REPENTANCE

2 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THE WAY TO CHRIST--REPENTANCE Empty THE WAY TO CHRIST--REPENTANCE

Post  Jude Thu 16 Dec 2010, 09:17

Concerning REPENTANCE:

There are several Bible verses that tells us why Christ came into this world. I will share just a few and then later on I pray other members will add to the topic.

-- The Bible tells us in Luke 5:32 that "Christ came into this world NOT to call the righteous, but the sinners to repentance," so it is important for a soul to repent in order to begin a relationship with Christ. It is important to know also that Christ should be the reason why one soul repents. To face a life without peace of mind and heart can be daunting especially in this world today.

-- In Luke 24:47 We know that Christ instructed us that His name should be preached among all nations and that repentance and remission of sins is very important. Our LORD said that until HIS Name is heard unto the four corners of the world, HE will not come.

-- We know that The Ten Commandments is like a mirror that points out our sins, therefore Romans 3:20 indicates that "By the law is the knowledge of sin." We must be conscious of everything we do and resist temptation.

-- When a soul is truly remorse and is a repentant sinner, he will declare his iniquity and be sorry for his sins. Psalm 38:18

-- As a result the soul who repented his wrongdoings and unrighteousness will then feel godly sorrow. 2 Corinthians 7:10

-- It is only GOD who will lead thee to repentance. Romans 2:4

===========================================================================================================================================

My dear brothers and sisters, I am a very new Christian after almost 47 years in the RCC. I yearn to know the fulness of the LORD and have fellowship with loving Christian Brothers and Sisters who will take me under their wings and help me in my walk with The MASTER as the overseer. I praise HIS Holy Name for calling my name. Many people say, "I have found God." But, how can that be, when God was never lost? Therefore I say, Thank you JESUS for finding me. Amen!

Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts. If you find any contradiction in this topic that I have written, kindly point it out to me.

Blessings!

Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum