END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
DNN (DEPLORABLE NEWS NETWORK) YOU BOUGHT 14,550,803 AMMUNITION ROUNDS AND ONLY SHOT 15 TIMES?" JASON CHAFFETZ BAFFLED EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DNN (DEPLORABLE NEWS NETWORK) YOU BOUGHT 14,550,803 AMMUNITION ROUNDS AND ONLY SHOT 15 TIMES?" JASON CHAFFETZ BAFFLED

Go down

DNN (DEPLORABLE NEWS NETWORK) YOU BOUGHT 14,550,803 AMMUNITION ROUNDS AND ONLY SHOT 15 TIMES?" JASON CHAFFETZ BAFFLED Empty DNN (DEPLORABLE NEWS NETWORK) YOU BOUGHT 14,550,803 AMMUNITION ROUNDS AND ONLY SHOT 15 TIMES?" JASON CHAFFETZ BAFFLED

Post  Jude Sat 11 Mar 2017, 03:56

Published on Feb 17, 2017
Gun control through price? Buy up all the ammo, drive price and availability through the roof? If you can't afford it, you now don't have access to it. Wallet based gun control. #DNN #2A #NRA #AmmoGone

From the comments section below:

Government masters of waste and theft.
We should demand an itemized accounting of every penny they spend.
The fraud and theft would be unbelievable.

Gun control through price? Buy up all the ammo, drive price and availability through the roof? If you can't afford it, you no don't have access to it. Wallet based gun control.

This cracks me up. At my job if I couldn't answer basic questions like this that might be related to my job is be fired. When it comes to the government evasive answers are tolerated. Anyone want the government running more of America knowing this?

And secondly if they can't account for the ammunition then where is it going? My bet would be onto the black market Or stockpiled by our "Shadow Gov't" (Tin foil hat on) Or just taken home by Fed Employees?

Ammo, guns, gold, medical supplies, Walmart merchandise, all went underground to supply the bunkers all across the U.S. I truly sense all of it is preparing for the event of Planet X. Just say'n.
Category
News & Politics
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down