END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
WATCHMAN OF THE HARVEST - EXPOSED (MIRRORED FROM EXIT BY FLIGHT)! EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WATCHMAN OF THE HARVEST - EXPOSED (MIRRORED FROM EXIT BY FLIGHT)!

Go down

WATCHMAN OF THE HARVEST - EXPOSED (MIRRORED FROM EXIT BY FLIGHT)! Empty WATCHMAN OF THE HARVEST - EXPOSED (MIRRORED FROM EXIT BY FLIGHT)!

Post  Jude Mon 13 Feb 2017, 19:27

Published on Feb 6, 2017
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. Ezekiel 33:6 (KJV)

* Exit By Flights channel reached out me today, and asked if i minded him creating a video title "Exposing Watchman Of The Harvest". I was a bit uneasy about it but i trusted him and said "have at it"! He done a great job, and he made some amazing points in the video that many scoffers & accusers don't want to hear, but it was truthful.
It is nice to see other watchman step in when you are feeling down in the same way that many from this channel has stepped in with kindness to me. I thank the LORD for you all. Love one another and lift each other up in prayer to GOD. GOD bless you all!

Clips! (please visit & subscribe to his channel)!!!!

Exit by Flight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waOcS...
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down