END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
DILL MARTIN - PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND THE SHIFTERS EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DILL MARTIN - PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND THE SHIFTERS

Go down

DILL MARTIN - PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND THE SHIFTERS Empty DILL MARTIN - PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP AND THE SHIFTERS

Post  Jude Fri 10 Feb 2017, 01:17

Published on Feb 5, 2017
These images clearly demonstrate that there were many Shapeshifters or Demons at president Donald Trumps inauguration. These images are correct and truthful, there are no camera anomalies. I have more images from the inauguration showing more Shapeshifters or Demons.

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. Mark 8:38

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge; but fools despise wisdom and instruction.The Book Of Proverbs.1:7.
And GOD said, let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens,to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs,and for seasons,and for days, and years.Genesis.1:14.
And there shall be signs in the Sun, and in the Moon, and in the stars;and upon the Earth distress of nations; with perplexity;the sea and the waves roaring. Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth; for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then they shall see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and Earth shall pass away; but my words shall not pass away. Luke 21:25.26.27.32.33.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of GOD abideth on him. John 3:36.
JESUS saith unto him, I am the way, the truth,and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Who is a liar but he that denieth that JESUS is the CHRIST, he is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 1John 2:22.

The constellation of Nibiru is composed of 4 planets: Nemesis, Helion, Arboda, and of course Nibiru, and also 2 Moons: Harrington and Ferrada. Nibiru will not hit the earth but is going to produce major changes on it.
Nibiru belongs to a whole system of 6 independent objects. Because it is so big, its presence in the solar system produces important changes in every planet of the solar system including our sun. The earth will be substantially affected because of Nibiru's presence (look for example that we have now 30°C in the Arctic.) No one of the important observatories in the world reports about what happen because the governments have forbidden to disclose it.

Nibiru is one of four planets, and two moons orbiting a dark star or brown dwarf. When the dark star is at perihelion, closest position to our sun, between 60 and 70 AU= astronomical units,astronomical unit equals the average distance between earth and the sun,the orbit of Nibiru, which is 60 AU,the dark star has a sufficiently elongated orbit to cross our solar system, usually in the vicinity of Jupiter's orbit, although this can vary.

These signs in the heavens, are from GOD, and from him alone, regardless of how these signs are occurring, and being brought about, they are from GOD the creator, who created all things, both visible, and invisible. Amen.

The powers that be, are finding it increasingly more difficult, to hide all these signs which are from the LORD, with their endless Geo engineering programs, and various other technologies, that they use against all of humanity.

A brief condensed description of the powers that be...They are a worldwide secret society who's membership is almost exclusively draw from elite powerful bloodlines except for some special none bloodline occultist who are attached to the fringes.They were the governing body in the ancient mystery religions and since the days of the pharaohs consider themselves illuminated to divinity. The present world beast system was created by them and is controlled behind the scenes by them.These men and woman will be brought to justice, and dealt with treacherously by the LORD GOD, who lives and reigns forever and ever, all honour and great glory to him.Amen

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for -fair use- for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

May the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, master, king and saviour, be with you and your family, now and always.
Blessed be GOD the father, and the Son, forever and ever. Amen.
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down