END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS - WHY DONALD TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS AND THE ELECTIONS EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS - WHY DONALD TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS AND THE ELECTIONS

Go down

THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS - WHY DONALD TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS AND THE ELECTIONS Empty THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS - WHY DONALD TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS AND THE ELECTIONS

Post  Jude Thu 05 Jan 2017, 21:14

THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS - WHY DONALD TRUMP IS RIGHT ABOUT THE RUSSIANS AND THE ELECTIONS Donald22

Why Donald Trump Is Right About The Russians And The Elections
BY MICHAEL ON JANUARY 3, 2017

President-elect Donald Trump has recently questioned: 1) President Obama’s finger pointing at the Russians for election-related cyberattacks; and 2) the current media and pundit frenzy alleging a Russian cyber-strike targeting Secretary Hillary Clinton in order to assure a Trump presidency. President-elect Trump plans to press U.S. intelligence agencies to defend their conclusions, stating,

“I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don’t know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation.”
Having worked since 1995 as a first-responder to cyber-attacks, including serving 11 years as Chief of the SEC’s Office of Internet Enforcement, I whole-heartedly agree with President-elect Trump. His skepticism is not only appropriate and warranted — it’s spot-on.

Official U.S. Statements About Russian Hacking of U.S. Election

Despite countless inflammatory headlines about Russian election hacking, there exist only two official U.S. statements specifically addressing the facts of recent election-related hacking incidents.

FOR MORE ON THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE VISIT: http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/why-donald-trump-is-right-about-the-russians-and-the-elections
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down