END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
WRITINGS ABOUT THE LORD OUR GOD PART I EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

WRITINGS ABOUT THE LORD OUR GOD PART I

Go down

WRITINGS ABOUT THE LORD OUR GOD PART I Empty WRITINGS ABOUT THE LORD OUR GOD PART I

Post  Guest Sat 22 Jan 2011, 13:40

God--This is one of the names which we give to the eternal, infinite, and incomprehensible Being, the Creator of all things, who preserves and governs every thing by His Almighty Power and wisdom, and who is the only object of our worship.--Cruden.

He (God) is the poet of the world, with tender patience leading it by His vision of truth, beauty, and goodness.--Alfred North Whitehead.

God is a Spirit, infinite, eternal, and unchangeable in His being, wisdom, power, holiness, justice, goodness, and truth.--Catechism.

I fear God, and next to God I chiefly fear him who fears Him not.--Saadi

God's thoughts, His will, His love, His judgments are all man's home. To think His thoughts, to choose His will, to love His loves, to judge His judgments, and thus to know that He is in us, is to be at home.--George Macdonald.

The very word "God" suggest care, kindness, goodness; and the idea of God in His infinity, is infinite care, infinite kindness, infinite goodness.--We give God the name of good: it is only by shortening it that it becomes God.--H. W. Beecher.

Always remember that God is Love and He Loves each and every one of us His creatures!

Back to top Go down