END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
DUTCHSINSE - LARGE EARTHQUAKE POSSIBLE IN SOUTH EUROPE | ITALY STRUCK BY DEEP 5.8 - FORECAST HIT EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

DUTCHSINSE - LARGE EARTHQUAKE POSSIBLE IN SOUTH EUROPE | ITALY STRUCK BY DEEP 5.8 - FORECAST HIT

Go down

DUTCHSINSE - LARGE EARTHQUAKE POSSIBLE IN SOUTH EUROPE | ITALY STRUCK BY DEEP 5.8 - FORECAST HIT Empty DUTCHSINSE - LARGE EARTHQUAKE POSSIBLE IN SOUTH EUROPE | ITALY STRUCK BY DEEP 5.8 - FORECAST HIT

Post  Jude Fri 28 Oct 2016, 22:11

Published on Oct 28, 2016
A noteworthy M5.8 earthquake has struck Italy , North of Sicily , South of Rome.

South Europe, Italy, and Mediterranean need to BE ON WATCH for a potentially large earthquake for the next 48-72 hours.

This upgraded warning is due to a new very deep (and rare) M5.8 earthquake which has just occurred below the area West off the coast of Italy.. South Europe into North Italy needs to be on watch for a potentially larger single earthquake or similar large swarm = to similar magnitude (i.e hundreds of smaller earthquakes in a short amount of time).

Usually, there is larger movement following deep earthquakes -- regardless of location around the planet, usually, when we see deep earthquakes , shallower larger earthquakes occur nearby (up to 1000km from the deep EQ epicenter).

If a larger earthquake occurs, or a swarm = to a large earthquake, the chances are much higher of the swarm or EQ striking the current area already in flux (the area of Eastern Italy into North Italy by Torino).

New activity has also spread out BEHIND (to the East) of Europe, and is pushing towards Greece / Turkey at the moment - pressure is coming from all the way East in Iran (with a M5.0 / M4.9) via an earthquake which struck this morning on the plate boundary.

Pressure always transfers West by Northwest from Greece and Turkey into Italy and South Europe. This new deep M5.8 most likely will cause the swarm in central Italy to INCREASE in magnitude and frequency (number of earthquakes). Additionally, there is a potential for a single larger earthquake in one of the nearby areas to this deep M5.8 . Larger means at least 1-2 magnitudes higher than the M5.8.

_____

If you like my research, and want to help me further my reach online -- here is a direct link to my public fundraiser ::: https://fundrazr.com/f1A7Od
______
I now have a PO Box if viewers want to mail donations, or mail me packages / things to unbox on camera!
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down