END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
UNLEARN THE LIES - A CONVERSATION WITH A PASTOR ABOUT THE SABBATH EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

UNLEARN THE LIES - A CONVERSATION WITH A PASTOR ABOUT THE SABBATH

Go down

UNLEARN THE LIES - A CONVERSATION WITH A PASTOR ABOUT THE SABBATH Empty UNLEARN THE LIES - A CONVERSATION WITH A PASTOR ABOUT THE SABBATH

Post  Jude Sat 15 Oct 2016, 00:28

Published on Jan 29, 2014
I drove past a church recently, and the message on their marquee caught my attention because it mentioned the Sabbath. So, I decided to pull into the driveway to read the message on their sign.

It said, "No Christian can keep the faith and not keep the Sabbath."

This message intrigued me because directly under the marquee was their listing of Sunday morning service times.

As I was about to drive away, a man walked out of the church and approached my car, so I rolled down my window to ask him about his sign. I was curious why a Sunday keeping church seemed to be advocating the Sabbath.

He asked if there was anything he could help me with. So I said, "I am curious about your sign that seems to encourage keeping the Sabbath, yet you are a Sunday keeping church. Can you explain this to me?"

For more information visit http://www.unlearnthelies.com/
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down