END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 51 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 51

Go down

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 51 Empty FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 15 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 51

Post  Jude Sat 24 Sep 2016, 18:37

Published on Sep 15, 2016

1 Why boastest thou thyself in thy wickedness, O [a]man of power? the loving-kindness of God endureth daily.

2 Thy tongue imagineth [b]mischief, and is like a sharp razor, that cutteth deceitfully.

3 Thou dost love evil more than good, and lies more than to speak the [c]truth. Selah.

4 Thou lovest all words that may destroy: O deceitful tongue!

5 So shall God [d]destroy thee forever: he shall take thee and pluck thee out of thy tabernacle, and [e]root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.

6 The [f]righteous also shall see it, [g]and fear, and shall laugh at him, saying,

7 Behold the man that took not God for his strength, but trusteth unto the multitude of his riches, and put his strength [h]in his malice.

8 But I shall be like a [i]green olive tree in the house of God: for I trusted in the mercy of God forever and ever.

9 I will always praise thee, for that thou hast done [j]this, and I will [k]hope in thy name, because it is good before thy Saints.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down