END TIME NEWS, A CALL FOR REPENTANCE, YESHUA THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TODAY IS
Latest topics
» PLEASE ACCESS THE LINK TO ALL INFORMATION
FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 02 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 42 EmptySun 29 Aug 2021, 22:15 by Jude

THE OLIVE BRANCH | GOD IS MY SALVATION
LIVE TRAFFIC FEED

WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by NWS
WEATHER FORECAST
ScreenSaver Forecast by yr.no

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 02 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 42

Go down

FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 02 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 42 Empty FREEDOM FIGHTER - WORD FOR 02 SEPTEMBER 2016 | PSALM 42

Post  Jude Sat 03 Sep 2016, 02:17

Published on Sep 2, 2016
As the Hart brayeth for the rivers of water, so [b]panted my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, even for the living God: when shall I come and appear before the presence of God?

3 [c]Mine tears have been my meat day and night, while they daily say unto me, Where is thy God?

4 When I remembered [d]these things, I poured out my very heart, because I had gone with the multitude, and led them into the house of God with the voice of singing, and praise, as a multitude that keepeth a feast.

5 Why art thou cast down, my soul, and unquiet within me? [e]wait on God: for I will yet give him thanks for the help of his presence.

6 My God, my soul is cast down within me, [f]because I remembered thee, from the land of Jordan, and Hermon, and from the mount Mizar.

7 One [g]deep calleth another deep by the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy floods are gone over me.

8 The Lord [h]will grant his loving-kindness in the day, and in the night shall I sing of him, even a prayer unto the God of my life.

9 I will say unto God, which is my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning, when the enemy oppresseth me?

10 My [i]bones are cut asunder, while mine enemies reproach me, saying daily unto me, Where is thy God?

11 [j]Why art thou cast down, my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? wait on God: for I will yet give him thanks: he is my present help and my God.
Category
Howto & Style
License
Standard YouTube License
Jude
Jude
Admin
Admin

https://olivebranchchristian.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down